Whitney Houston poised for a comeback

Aug 30, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Ledger Dispatch

Whitney Houston has given her fans so many reasons to stop caring. For starters, the singer largely has been silent since her 1980s heyday, releasing just two albums of new material in the last 19 years.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Sep 1, 2009
Iman

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

This article is clearly written by someone who is not informed of Whitney. This writer has almost reduced her accomplishments by saying that "she has only released 2 cds in the last 19 years. The woman has had 4 studio cds since the 80s, 3 soundtracks to HER credit, 1 of which was entirely her except for 1 song by her mother and we all know the Bodyguard was all about Whitney, 4 movies, 3 compilations and need we begin speaking of her many special and landmark performances. Most of which where done in the 90s. Yes, much came to a halt after 2003. Her My Love tour was Europes highest grossing tour of the year. The Bodyguard tour was in the top 10 worldwide. So to say she was never a draw in concert sales even in her hey day is ABSURD! Bias critics are hilarious and will do anything to discredit her while acting like they are praising her. lol.

Since: Sep 07

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Judged:

Crack is bad. Don't do crack.

Bobby Brown is bad. Don't do Bobby Brown.

Whitney = colossal waste. When amazing talent meets amazing stupidity.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2009

Whitney is gonna blow up..watch and see, this album has already gone #1 in about 12 different countries so far on i-tunes, lets see whats gonna happen now that is available to the rest of the world good luck whit whit..i love u gurl!!!
liza

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

Judged:

Whitney Houston is much more than just a voice. Her amazing voice and songwriting ability - combined with her ability to work with the right people in the music industry - is what makes her unique.
Her age or personal poor judgement in people (=Bobby Brown) will not impair her success or ability to succeed. Successfull people are succesful because of talent to some degree but especially the way they think and because they go the extra mile - and that way create something really special.
I look forward to listening to Whitney soona nd wish her the best of luck and hopefully this Bobby character is out of her life for good. http://www.kentuckymediaguide.com
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2009

I know your right her past is her past she has risen above all of that...now its time for her God given talent to be seen/heard again

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) Aug 1 amw 36
Yolonda Ross to play Whitney Houston's good fri... Jun '14 vst 1
Bobbi Kristina Brown leaves hate mail for neighbor (Jun '13) Jan '14 amw 7
Bobbi Kristina Brown snubs father on Thanksgivi... (Nov '12) Nov '13 tisean lewis 6
Return of Arsenio Hall makes latenight a more d... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Gremlin 1
Source: Bobby Brown Being "Actively" Pursued by... (Mar '12) Apr '13 Tina 4
Bobby Brown's Bipolar Diagnosis (Mar '06) Oct '12 Sidney Varnadore 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bobby Brown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••