Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney ...

Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney & Herself? - What The El! ...

There are 49 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from May 1, 2008, titled Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney & Herself? - What The El! .... In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

There are exclusive reports in the National Enquirer that Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina tried to stab Whitney and then stab herself during an argument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lanalanne

United States

#42 May 5, 2008
Everyone needs to take a look at our children, the mother & father are not the only one raising our children, we are all responsible!
cutie102

Norfolk, VA

#43 May 5, 2008
happy medium wrote:
Teen girls are very dramatic
that ain't true she might been having problems with something
cutie102

Norfolk, VA

#44 May 5, 2008
ha
bigsh0t

Milwaukee, WI

#45 May 8, 2008
Bobbi Kristina is long overdue for a good ass whipping
Eduardo

Wilmer, TX

#46 May 9, 2008
ATTENTION PEOPLE. HER DAUGHTER WAS WITH HER ON STAGE IN LONDON YESTERDAY AND THERE WERE NO SIGNS OF SLIT WRISTS. SHE EVEN PERFORMED WITH HER MOTHER. AND MAY I ADD. IT IS BEING SAID THAT SHE WAS AMAZING VOCALLY AND PHYSICALLY. TOOTLES!!!LOL
DONT YOU HATERS JUST HATE IT! LOL
TrapperHal wrote:
Did you expect anything else? These people must learn that a knife is not the only way of settling a family dispute.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#47 Aug 24, 2008
chance wrote:
I say this, and Ima put it in caps so it stands out!!!!!
FIRST THINGS FIRST NO ONE HERE ON GODS GREEN EARTH IS PERFECT! REMEMBER JESUS SAID, " HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE!" ITS SO UNFORTUNATE THAT IN THIS DAY AND TIME OF THE WORLD WE'RE LIVIN IN ALL WE CAN DO IS BASE OUR OPINIONS ABOUT WAT SOMEONE ELSE WOULD DO AND SHOULD DO FOR THEMSELVES AND THEIR FAMILIES, TO MAKE OUR SELVES FEEL BETTER ABOUT THOSE THINGS WE DO IN THE DARK THAT OTHERS DONT KNOW ABOUT YET! DONT THINK FOR ONE SECOND THAT THE NASTY THINGS WE ALL SAY AND DO AND THINK GO UN-NOTICED! THE DAY WILL COME WHEN WE ALL HAVE TO ANSWER FOR THE SINS WE HAVE COMMITED. SO I SAY THIS: LETS PRAY THAT WHITNEY CONTINUES TO GET BETTER AND STAY BETTER AND THAT HER FAMILY VALUES ARE REAQUAINTED WITH HER SPIRITUAL VALUES AND THAT TRUE OR NOT TRUE THIS STORY IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN YOU ALLOW THE DEVIL PLACE IN UR LIFE. SO I CLAIM VICTORY IN HER DAUGHTERS LIFE JUST LIKE I'D BEEN PRAYING FOR DELIVERANCE IN WHITNEY'S LIFE! GOD ANSWERS PRAYER.
i couldnt of said it any better myslf!!! i love this comments, really i do!
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#48 Aug 24, 2008
Dario Thompson wrote:
her Daughter is atotal bitch and i will f*** her up if my own try and do that tome
you are so wrong for this comments this is not funny at all!
Andrew

Charlotte, NC

#50 Aug 24, 2008
Sad wrote:
Why don't they throw Whitney in the looney bin?
Exactly! She belongs there too but guess she is too busy with Ray J the child and probably still using--the pics look like she is still wasted when she is with him. People always blamed Bobby Brown for the way she was and now look who she is with. Guess that squelches that theory.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#51 Aug 25, 2008
Andrew wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! She belongs there too but guess she is too busy with Ray J the child and probably still using--the pics look like she is still wasted when she is with him. People always blamed Bobby Brown for the way she was and now look who she is with. Guess that squelches that theory.
why are you so quick to judge this lady, please give her break, i mean after all they may just be friends or hanging out together you guys act like calebrities are suppose to be perfect or something. Whitney is a grown woman and ray-j is a growm man. It is unfair for you to judge either of them when the only thing you know of them is what you read, i don't think you know neither ray-j,Whitney or Bobby Brownn personally so stop the judging already and go deal with your own issues, i am sure you have enough!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whitney Houston's pals claim she was 'bisexual' (Aug '17) Aug '17 Ex Senator Stillb... 2
News "The Bobby Brown Story" Will Premiere on BET (Apr '17) Apr '17 BIzzyBee 11
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way (Feb '16) Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2