Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney ...

Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney & Herself? - What The El! ...

There are 49 comments on the NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth story from May 1, 2008, titled Bobbi Kristina Tries To Stab Whitney & Herself? - What The El! .... In it, NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth reports that:

There are exclusive reports in the National Enquirer that Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston's daughter Bobbi Kristina tried to stab Whitney and then stab herself during an argument.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 5i Dallas/Fort Worth.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
TrapperHal

York, PA

#1 May 1, 2008
Did you expect anything else? These people must learn that a knife is not the only way of settling a family dispute.
vette

Redford, MI

#2 May 1, 2008
figure this , whitney was always involed in her career , a working mom. bobby was the mr. mom , he stayed home and took care the house and little bobbi. high or not , drunk or not he is that girls mother figure. he even got an allowance once a month for his self and to run the house. so when a divorce occurs 9x's out of ten the kids want to stay with their mom. in this case that would be bobby.
happy medium

Carrollton, TX

#3 May 1, 2008
Teen girls are very dramatic
Ann

Dallas, TX

#4 May 2, 2008
having grown up in an abusive, drug infested home would you expect anything else from a child of those two idiots? Remember she said "Show me the reciept" when questioned about purchasing drugs...insane!
Mel

Spring Hill, FL

#5 May 2, 2008
It sounds like their daughter has a
lot of anger issues. That would and
is a result from the drug use and the
fighting she had to see growing up in
her home. On top of that, making it
worse, her parents are public figures
in the entertainment business. There
is no telling what that child has seen that would cause so much anger toward her mother. Mother's are the
protectors of their children and in
this case, Whitney may have failed
her child. Thank God Whitney has finally got her act back together and
start trying to build that bond back.
Nkdragonfly

New Bremen, OH

#6 May 2, 2008
O M G What drama..The girl needs professional help..who in their "right mind" would try to stab their mother and then themself.
notsurprised

Marlborough, MA

#7 May 2, 2008
why do people act all surprised? after years of hearing about the drug abuse from her parents and the legal troubles they both encounter.. what do you expect? normalcy from their offspring? do you actually believe the child..15 or 5.. would not be affected from those sickos? just because whitney and bobby are "cleaning up " their acts doesnt mean that child isnt going to suffer long term issues from their obvious selfishness and stupidity. i hold her parents 100% accountable and it is time that us as americans take responsiblity for how our children behave!!!!
notsurprised

Marlborough, MA

#8 May 2, 2008
wow... wake up america.. we should all learn from this.. stop making excuses and take accountibility for your childrens actions. two drug abusers in the news over the years, snorting cocaine..legal issues..you think this child was not affected? i am amazed she waited 15 yrs to do something as ignorant as the parents she has. whitney was not out making a decent living.. she was making money to support a habit and a low life, non child supporting husband. this is NOT news.. it is a sad update of how a dysfunctional family works... whitney must love this.. only way she can get in the news!! sickos.
oops

Marlborough, MA

#9 May 2, 2008
i see notsurprised had the same thing happen to them as me a few weeks ago. you post and dont think it posted. oh well, both well said and true.
rosie

New York, NY

#10 May 2, 2008
Poor Bobbi Kristina, for years this child endured and watched her stupid parents on their drug binges. Why in the world would they expect something different coming from their child. You can't show love and respect to your children getting HIGH...
Denise

Irving, TX

#11 May 2, 2008
The apple never falls too far from the tree!!
Lordy Lordy

Ellicott City, MD

#12 May 2, 2008
What a surprise, look what the kid grew up with. Shame on Whitney, I'd expect all the nasty behavior from Bobby but not Whitney. The poor kid is going to need alot of help and at 15, good luck because they won't listen at that age, they think they no better than anyone else. Hopefully with all the money her family has to have, she can get some good help and alot of support from her "now sober" mother.
Truth

Atlanta, GA

#13 May 2, 2008
The problem with this story is that we ALL know the National Enquirer is a well known newspaper with fabricated truths. So why even entertain it, especially if their the ONLY ones reporting this madness. Not ET (Entertainment Tonight), TMZ, BET, MTV or Access have reported this story.
CONCERNED BLACK WOMAN

Social Circle, GA

#15 May 2, 2008
This poor child has been in a household of foolishness. It makes no since that this child has to suffer because of her up bringing. Come on people, their reality show,showed the real Whitney. Bobby, Please! Just wanted to be on TV. The child is confused.This has nothing to do with apples falling from trees. This is a child and she needs prayer.Some of these comments are ridiculous...Sweep around your own front door. I'm sure you have skeletons in your closet. You are not perfect, mind what you say.
bobbie310

Roseland, NJ

#16 May 2, 2008
I just think it is a shame and maybe both she and her mother will get some help. We need to keep them in prayer just goes to show even money doesn't buy you happiness.
Teens

Chilton, TX

#17 May 2, 2008
I was saddened to hear this story. My prayers are with the family - many of us as parents wish we had done things differently yet His grace is sufficient. There could be a testimony in the making here......the Lord is able - nothing is too hard for Him....I can testify! Whitney its never too late, I'll keep you in my prayers.
sexy red

United States

#18 May 2, 2008
she needs help and if she didn't want to live with her mother she should have call her father, but the world should have know that she will be crazy, because look who are her parents they both wre into drugs and no telling with both of them in jail and her mother commenting herself in rehab!!!!!!!!!
Whatever trips ur trigger

United States

#19 May 2, 2008
Just another chip off the ol' block if ya ask me. The whole family needs some major rehab.
ally

Nigeria

#20 May 2, 2008
your system over there in the states is totaly messed up,IT SUCKS
lisamarie

Pickerington, OH

#21 May 2, 2008
well this child was hit straight out of the womb. my god bobby brown is her father and whittney is her mother both have had serious anger managment problems most of ther life. and the drugs and alchol that were consumed while she was pregnant with bobbie kristina. i feel for this child, god bless her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "The Bobby Brown Story" Will Premiere on BET Apr '17 BIzzyBee 11
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way (Feb '16) Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2
News Pat Houston celebrates after Bobbi Kristina's f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 dally 1
More from around the web