Whitney Houston finds love?

Whitney Houston finds love?

There are 4 comments on the PMFM 92.9FM story from Apr 17, 2009, titled Whitney Houston finds love?. In it, PMFM 92.9FM reports that:

Whitney Houston has a new man. The singer - whose ex-husband is Bobby Brown - was spotted with the hunk outside the Beverly Hills Hotel after allegedly spending the night there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PMFM 92.9FM.

sumita ricardo

Willemstad, Curacao

#1 May 5, 2009
I love you whitney houston from my botom off my heart
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#2 May 5, 2009
yes i do as well she is my Queen i love her, always has and always will there is nothing that can change that!:-)
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#3 May 5, 2009
lol if loving Whtney Houston is wrong then i don't wanna be right lol
Alexis

Trinidad and Tobago

#4 May 31, 2009
Waitin on dat album girl... Love you for life!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2
News Pat Houston celebrates after Bobbi Kristina's f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 dally 1
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Scott Shook 4
More from around the web