Whitney To Rihanna: Don't Take Him Ba...

Whitney To Rihanna: Don't Take Him Back: Plus, Rihanna vacations in Mexico following photo leak.

There are 11 comments on the www.eurweb.com story from Feb 27, 2009, titled Whitney To Rihanna: Don't Take Him Back: Plus, Rihanna vacations in Mexico following photo leak.. In it, www.eurweb.com reports that:

Whitney Houston is reportedly going public with her support of Rihanna, urging her not to reconcile with Chris Brown following an alleged fight between them that left her with cuts and bruises.

Houston, who ended her turbulent marriage to Bobby Brown in 2007, is advising the 21-year-old to end the troubled romance for good.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.eurweb.com.

amber swilley

Richardson, TX

#1 Feb 27, 2009
don't take him back girl

“Enough Drama”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 27, 2009
Let hope she will listen to you Whitney? Truthfully I don't see why any woman take a man that would beat her?

That is so uncool! He also needs some jail time as well.

Since: Dec 08

Mattawan, Mi

#3 Feb 27, 2009
Whitney..........shut up b*tch, git in the kitchen and git me a drink woman. Y'all stop interferin' wid dat lil ho.
Love
Bobby
Godislove

Toledo, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2009
Who was able to give Whitney any advice when she was with Bobby? Bobby wasn't even in the same league as Whitney, and she allowed him to cause her to fall from grace. Compounded with the demonics of drugs, in and out of court, Rihanna ought to be taking stock in whatever advice she's getting from her mother/father and loved one's. Prayerfully Whitney will continue to heal, rise her child and use the talent that God has blessed her with. I love Whitney, but look how long she stayed with Bobby in a very uncool relationship, when it comes to matters of the heart, people have to be encouraged from within. A man does not have the right to beat on a woman, but women shouldn't have the right to provoke some situations that lead to circumstances such as what's in the news today about Chris & Rihanna. Perhaps she wants Chris back because she feels guilty about what has transpired, only Chris & Rihanna know the real deal!!!!
Game4Life

Greensburg, PA

#5 Feb 27, 2009
Too Late.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#6 Feb 28, 2009
Godislove wrote:
Who was able to give Whitney any advice when she was with Bobby? Bobby wasn't even in the same league as Whitney, and she allowed him to cause her to fall from grace. Compounded with the demonics of drugs, in and out of court, Rihanna ought to be taking stock in whatever advice she's getting from her mother/father and loved one's. Prayerfully Whitney will continue to heal, rise her child and use the talent that God has blessed her with. I love Whitney, but look how long she stayed with Bobby in a very uncool relationship, when it comes to matters of the heart, people have to be encouraged from within. A man does not have the right to beat on a woman, but women shouldn't have the right to provoke some situations that lead to circumstances such as what's in the news today about Chris & Rihanna. Perhaps she wants Chris back because she feels guilty about what has transpired, only Chris & Rihanna know the real deal!!!!
i agree with you all the way on all aspects i think its pretty good what Whitney is doing by allowing her experience to be a life lesson that anyone can learn from, imo this is commendible i don't see why people think Whitney can't give advice i mean like we all say 'experience is the best teachere' and Whitney has that!!! be encouraged Whitney girl when you were doing bad people were talking about you now you are here trying to do something good and they are still talking so just keep doing good hun im praying for you and your little girl and i am looking forward to your return to the music world!!!!

“Obama said the USA is "one ”

Since: Mar 08

nation under Allah"? PROVE IT!

#7 Mar 1, 2009
Yeah Im sure Rihanna needs advice from a coked up booze bag like Whitney who spent 10 years living with idiotic Bobby Brown.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#8 Mar 1, 2009
well i know one thing if Rhi rhi listens to Whits she would not make the same mistakes she did.......no one is perfect and that does not exclude Whitney, she made mistakes like everyone of 'US' the important thing now is that at least she has cleaned up her life and is trying to help others not to make the mistakes she did.
SHAMROCK

AOL

#9 Mar 4, 2009
Whitney who? It's over for this bimbo. Just go away with that bum she's hooked up with.
sexy pnutbutter miami

Hagerstown, MD

#10 Mar 4, 2009
I am proud of Whit going public to support and advise Ri to split with CB for two reasons: usually Whitney skirts the media, and is vocal about her dislike of the entertainment press. Number two, pop divas normally aren't generous. Did Mariah, Madonna, Celine, or Barbra Streisand ever do a public plea for Whitney? I am sure they said "Whew! Less competition!" Let's hope Ri listens to Ms. Houston and runs a mile from CB. This is a sad observation but I find that love and logic don't exist in the same universe. Tabloids are saying Ri is pregnant and has already reconciled with Chris...oh, well. I would think your boyfriend punching you in the face would be a sobering and revelatory experience about the relationship...
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#12 Mar 5, 2009
sexy pnutbutter miami wrote:
I am proud of Whit going public to support and advise Ri to split with CB for two reasons: usually Whitney skirts the media, and is vocal about her dislike of the entertainment press. Number two, pop divas normally aren't generous. Did Mariah, Madonna, Celine, or Barbra Streisand ever do a public plea for Whitney? I am sure they said "Whew! Less competition!" Let's hope Ri listens to Ms. Houston and runs a mile from CB. This is a sad observation but I find that love and logic don't exist in the same universe. Tabloids are saying Ri is pregnant and has already reconciled with Chris...oh, well. I would think your boyfriend punching you in the face would be a sobering and revelatory experience about the relationship...
hmmm i agree i am so proud Whitney i am also hoping for a great comeback from her....i also hope all goes well with Rhi and Chris well they are both adults and they dreserve the chance to make there own dicisions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way (Feb '16) Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2
News Pat Houston celebrates after Bobbi Kristina's f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 dally 1
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Scott Shook 4
More from around the web