Whitney Houston files divorce papers

Whitney Houston files divorce papers

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Nov 3, 2008, titled Whitney Houston files divorce papers. In it, Newsday reports that:

After a tumultuous 14-year marriage marked by drug arrests and stints in rehab, Whitney Houston is divorcing Bobby Brown .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Taylor

Lucknow, India

#1 Nov 17, 2008
An effective addiction treatment program on the needs of each individual resident.
==========
Taylor
[url=http://www.addictionlink. org/drug-rehab-center/massachu setts]massachusetts drug rehab[/url]

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#2 Nov 18, 2008
fighting over money should be no issue, but when it comes to who gets the coke, look out
NYY

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#3 Nov 18, 2008
Guinness Drinker wrote:
fighting over money should be no issue, but when it comes to who gets the coke, look out
Fighting over the coke definetly will get nasty
Tired of the nonsense

Jamaica, NY

#4 Nov 18, 2008
They will most likely use the divorce papers to smoke the stash.

Idiots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way (Feb '16) Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2
News Pat Houston celebrates after Bobbi Kristina's f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 dally 1
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Scott Shook 4
More from around the web