Report: Houston Caused Brown's Cocain...

Report: Houston Caused Brown's Cocaine Use?

There are 17 comments on the KNBC Los Angeles story from Apr 7, 2008, titled Report: Houston Caused Brown's Cocaine Use?. In it, KNBC Los Angeles reports that:

Bobby Brown is claiming in his new autobiography that he never used cocaine until after he met ex-wife Whitney Houston, suggesting the singer drove him into his drug addiction.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNBC Los Angeles.

OC Lady

Irvine, CA

#1 Apr 7, 2008
He had a choice. She didn't make it for him.

Just another way of not taking responsibility for his own actions. So typical.
Brenda

Pasadena, CA

#2 Apr 7, 2008
Loser.
Sophia

Canada

#3 Apr 7, 2008
Hmmm ... let's see ... Take a look at Whitney before she met Bobby Brown and take a look at her years after being married to him. Her best friend hated him, her mother hated him ... I wonder why? Bobby Brown has always been jealous of Whitney. She even said so during her interview with Diane Sawyer. The best thing she ever did was divorce him! This book is his cheap attempt at making money and not taking responsibility for his own addiction. I think if anyone influenced the other negatively it was Bobby to Whitney. Stay strong Whitney!!!
kathy

Whittier, CA

#4 Apr 7, 2008
Bobby Brown has been a loser from day one. I remember seeing him in a club when he was with New Edition group and he was just rude and disrespectful to women. Whitney became a loser when she made the stupid choice to marry him. They are both losers, the only difference is she became a loser after he did.
StrawberySmiles

Pasadena, CA

#5 Apr 7, 2008
Loser? He's a piece of sh**!!!

“C N dworld from both sides now”

Since: Apr 08

Army Brat

#6 Apr 7, 2008
he was in trouble before he ever met Whitney - he totally brought her down. I used to work at the record label he was on - he was the bad boy of New Edition and always had a bad attitude - guess it was "his perrogative"
Victoria Law

Faith, SD

#7 Apr 8, 2008
What a Crock! Sounds like he took a page out of Glen Campbell saying Tanya Tucker was the cause of his cocaine use. Thank godness Whitney got out of that one alive.
Payback

Toronto, Canada

#8 Jan 10, 2009
LOL, didn't he get arrested AGAIN shortly after the release of the book? Something to do with an ex and a kid, no doubt.

“Send 'em back, kids & all !!”

Since: Feb 08

Huntington Beach, CA

#9 Jan 10, 2009
Bobby Brown knows how to read and write?
khosrow

Velddriel, Netherlands

#10 Jan 11, 2009
Whitney is also responsible for her fate. I find it strange that when something in Madonna’s relationships go wrong people blame her for it, while Whitney is as usual presented as miss goody/ the victim.

Women should also take responsibility for their own actions and consequences of their actions and stop blaming the men all the time.

If Madonna and growing number of women can do that, Whitney should too. Withney was never a smart woman. She was just pushed up by her mother and her friends. She envied Madonna’s goddess attitude and wanted to be assertive like Madonna. But she didn’t pull it off because she did not have the intelligence nor the sexual power that Madonna has. Withney’s aspirations did not go with her goody, protected persona. Withney can’t have it both ways.

To withney,
Stop playing victim and stop blaming others. You were never that good to begin with. There are plenty of gospel singers who sing at least as good as you do, so don’t expect too much from others. Maybe your expectations from you husband was also out of this world(too much to tolerate).
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#11 Jan 11, 2009
why do you people come on a forum concerning a person you obviously don't like.....first off your comment doesn't make any scence, at all! secondly if you wanna 'bash' whitney or compare her to someone then come with some fact. You people really prove to me and to the world how board and miserable your lives must be. How sad i really 'pitty' your sad condition. You needs to go get a life, outside of bringing up whitney's past. She has moved on, so should you! Don't ya think!
vicky

Lexington, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2009
whitney is a great entertainer she made a mistake like everybody human she got wit a thug and she got out they are both to blame i love both of their music but i do have a question why did she sound like that on bet honors award show?
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#13 Feb 20, 2009
vicky wrote:
whitney is a great entertainer she made a mistake like everybody human she got wit a thug and she got out they are both to blame i love both of their music but i do have a question why did she sound like that on bet honors award show?
How did she sound?? i listened/watched that like 100 times and i don't see anything there that should be in questioning but hey may be you did so can you inlighten me a bit????????
Chicagoan

United States

#14 Feb 20, 2009
lol, another addict blaming others for his problems.

I would not spend a cent on his book, either. Loser.
jesse jackson

Long Island City, NY

#15 Feb 20, 2009
Both of them were responsible for smoking crack. They knew that it was whack. Nobody makes someone do something they don't want to do. Under the pressure you responsible to make the choice.
jesse jackson

Long Island City, NY

#16 Feb 20, 2009
khosrow wrote:
Whitney is also responsible for her fate. I find it strange that when something in Madonna’s relationships go wrong people blame her for it, while Whitney is as usual presented as miss goody/ the victim.
Women should also take responsibility for their own actions and consequences of their actions and stop blaming the men all the time.
If Madonna and growing number of women can do that, Whitney should too. Withney was never a smart woman. She was just pushed up by her mother and her friends. She envied Madonna’s goddess attitude and wanted to be assertive like Madonna. But she didn’t pull it off because she did not have the intelligence nor the sexual power that Madonna has. Withney’s aspirations did not go with her goody, protected persona. Withney can’t have it both ways.
To withney,
Stop playing victim and stop blaming others. You were never that good to begin with. There are plenty of gospel singers who sing at least as good as you do, so don’t expect too much from others. Maybe your expectations from you husband was also out of this world(too much to tolerate).
Whitney ain't stupid. She has to admit that she loved that crack and stop blaming the other person. They were together for many, many years. So she needs to stop that whack talk.
jesse jackson

Long Island City, NY

#17 Feb 20, 2009
vicky wrote:
Why? Cause she is whack! That's why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2
News Pat Houston celebrates after Bobbi Kristina's f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 dally 1
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Scott Shook 4
More from around the web