Stars out in force for Whitney Housto...

Stars out in force for Whitney Houston's...

There are 31 comments on the Bangkok Post story from Feb 18, 2012, titled Stars out in force for Whitney Houston's.... In it, Bangkok Post reports that:

Music greats and Hollywood icons were joining family members of Whitney Houston on Saturday at a church in her hometown to pay tribute to the pop diva one week after her sudden death.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bangkok Post.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RIP Whitney

Columbia, SC

#3 Feb 18, 2012
Obviously Whitneys tragic death and funeral is being used as racial and political tools. Will Hollywood now begin every Grammys with a "head bow"? Just in case.

The funeral is a great place to show you are in the in crowd and tell everybody you knew her and be cool

The stench of cheap perfume and cologne must be awful there.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Feb 18, 2012
Ted-Long Beach wrote:
Who really killed Whitney Houston?
http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/02/17/who...
Wow that's some pretty funny stuff.
tavron2000

Newville, AL

#5 Feb 18, 2012
We love you Whitney
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Feb 18, 2012
Ted-Long Beach wrote:
Who really killed Whitney Houston?
http://hollywoodilluminati.com/2012/02/17/who...
Just been talking to a couple of aliens from Roswell New Mexico and they think this conspiracy theory is a little far fetched.
Iowa

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Feb 18, 2012
That was a very lovely religious event. I'm glad much of America took time to watch it.
Mr Garrison

AOL

#8 Feb 18, 2012
DRUGS are BAD!!
Druggie Doll

Schenectady, NY

#9 Feb 18, 2012
R Kelly bring his 12 year old date from the ghetto?
Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#11 Feb 18, 2012
Will this stop her from Touring?
Ive Heard

Columbia, SC

#12 Feb 18, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
that more events are planned.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#13 Feb 18, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
She's flying out to Weekend at Bernies as we speak.
Uncleleo

Huntington Beach, CA

#14 Feb 18, 2012
It's obvious Kevin Costner doesn't know talent. He must think The Bodyguard was the greatest movie ever made and Whitney the greatest actress. No wonder Costner has no career.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#15 Feb 18, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
No, but first she's going to take swimming lessons and star in a movie called THE LIFEGUARD.
I Really Felt

Columbia, SC

#16 Feb 18, 2012
for a few minutes, during the funeral, that the whole world was completely at peace.

Almost fell asleep I was so relaxed.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#17 Feb 18, 2012
I Really Felt wrote:
for a few minutes, during the funeral, that the whole world was completely at peace.
That was just your meds kicking in.
I Thought

Columbia, SC

#18 Feb 18, 2012
clem wrote:
<quoted text> That was just your meds kicking in.
It may be do to looking at the relaxed and happy attendees. Never saw so many happy people in a long time. Many with glazed eyes as well.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#19 Feb 18, 2012
I Really Felt wrote:
No, when Michael Jackson died all the little children of the world were at peace.
clem

Hamilton, Canada

#20 Feb 18, 2012
I Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
It may be do to looking at the relaxed and happy attendees. Never saw so many happy people in a long time. Many with glazed eyes as well.
What drug caused their eyes to be glazed?
Al S

Columbia, SC

#22 Feb 18, 2012
clem wrote:
<quoted text> What drug caused their eyes to be glazed?
Were they on Jesse J.? Its not the beginning of the month. hmmmm
All The

Columbia, SC

#23 Feb 18, 2012
Movie stars must take moments like the funeral to wonder if theirs will be so grand. Im sure it was on all of their minds.
Stan and Kyle

Newville, AL

#24 Feb 18, 2012
I think she was MURDERED, Just like Michael. Bobby has the insurance policies in his name. Hmmmmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News "The Bobby Brown Story" Will Premiere on BET 42 min Big Johnson 1
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way (Feb '16) Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2
News Pat Houston celebrates after Bobbi Kristina's f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 dally 1
More from around the web