Whitney Houston gives voice to hope t...

Whitney Houston gives voice to hope to her comeback

There are 9 comments on the Inside Bay Area story from Jul 25, 2009, titled Whitney Houston gives voice to hope to her comeback. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

1. As the throbbing beat of her up-tempo version of Leon Russell's usually intimate ballad "A Song for You" filled the standing-room-only ballroom, Houston emerged from behind a curtain, smiling and clapping as some audience members danced in front of her.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

Kiwi_Wilz

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jul 25, 2009
spectacular
Jim

Mountain View, CA

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Omg whitneys new song is on gospel radio
whitney fan

Somerset, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2009
I hope she does well. She has the voice of an angel.
Vince

Tampa, FL

#4 Jul 27, 2009
I don't care if she comes back, never missed her.
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Vince wrote:
I don't care if she comes back, never missed her.
well thats your perogative.....i missed her and me along with manu others are looking forward to her return
Vince

Tampa, FL

#6 Jul 28, 2009
nippyme wrote:
<quoted text>well thats your perogative.....i missed her and me along with manu others are looking forward to her return
Many others......LOL Yeah u r right I have seen a massive ground swell chanting for her in the streets and on forums everywhere....NOT......LOL
nippyme

Nassau, Bahamas

#7 Jul 28, 2009
Vince wrote:
<quoted text>
Many others......LOL Yeah u r right I have seen a massive ground swell chanting for her in the streets and on forums everywhere....NOT......LOL
lol don't mine the hype my dear she is still 'The Voice' and she is still a living Legend so no matter how you or no one else feel about it she is still gettin great press from Rolling stones and she is the most requested amoung all artist on the Amazon charts hehehe..you guys are pathtic lol and also btw she is also #1 on the Rubin charts so imo that says alot for some one who has been gone for almost a decade...don't ya think?
Shay

Venice, CA

#8 Jul 29, 2009
Whitney Houston is the greatest! I'm glad she's back.
Kiwi_Wilz

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Jul 30, 2009
she is the greatest!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bobby Brown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Autopsy: Cocaine, morphine, alcohol found in Bo... Mar '16 Ben Ghazi 1
News Bobby Brown in 'rehab' with kid on the way Feb '16 quest 1
News Nick Gordon Flown by "Some Generous Friends" to... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Ruth 1
News Lawsuit: Boyfriend gave Bobbi Kristina Brown 't... (Aug '15) Aug '15 gateie 1
News Bobby Brown will never take Bobbi Kristina off ... (Jun '15) Aug '15 dally 2
News Pat Houston celebrates after Bobbi Kristina's f... (Aug '15) Aug '15 dally 1
News Explosions reported at two Las Cruces, N.M., ch... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Scott Shook 4
More from around the web