Director of 'A Christmas Story' Kille...

Director of 'A Christmas Story' Killed in L.A. Crash

There are 10 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 4, 2007, titled Director of 'A Christmas Story' Killed in L.A. Crash. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Film director Bob Clark and his son Ariel were killed in an early morning collision along a stretch of Pacific Coast Highway in Pacific Palisades, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Louise

Apopka, FL

#1 Apr 4, 2007
Another needless death caused by a drunken driver. Because of this drunken driver we’ll never have another “A Christmas Story” or movie directed by Mr. Clark.

Mr. Clark is in heaven and with his son. This is so heartbreaking for the Clark family to suffer a double death. May God Bless them and help them through this terrible time.
Flag Waving American

North Royalton, OH

#2 Apr 5, 2007
A Christmas Story is my favorite Christmas movie of all time. God Bless the Clarks and I thank him for leaving this enduring legacy.
MIA

Miami, FL

#3 Apr 5, 2007
I love the movie " A Christmas Story" I have watched it every year since it was made!

"you'll shoot your eye out" and "I tripple dog dare you"

This is the best movie ever!!!

I pray for the family who had to suffer this tragic double loss because of some drunk who couldn't call for a taxi or a friend to bring them home.
curious kitty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#5 Apr 5, 2007
How tragic. 2 more American lives snuffed out by a drunk driver with NO LICENSE. Just curious was he an illegal too? RIP
WTF

AOL

#6 Apr 5, 2007
2 American citizens taken away by an illegal drunken immigrant who probably should not have even been in this country. Is the government ever going to do something about this ?
Capitan Justicia

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#7 Apr 5, 2007
My heart goes out to their family for this terrible loss.

I failed to see the part in the article that mentions that the other driver was an illegal immigrant. It seems some people like to jump to conclusions without knowing the facts.
To Bad

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#8 Apr 5, 2007
SEE?!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN SAYING GETTING RID OF NON-AMERICANS! THIS GREAT MAN, CLARK, COULD HAVE STILL BEEN ALIVE TODAY IF IT WEREN'T FOR THE A**HOLE DRUNK DRIVING NON-AMERICAN!!!!
Branson

AOL

#9 Apr 5, 2007
I say hang, him, hang him now. No more taxes wasted on a piece of shit like this.
Harry the Infidel

Boca Raton, FL

#10 Apr 5, 2007
Condolences to the family. Tragic, senseless, unforgivable accident.

No license? Shocking. Simply shocking. Some persons simply dont abide by rules.
Grim Reaper

Simi Valley, CA

#14 Apr 5, 2007
SUPPORT the DEPORTATION of CRIMINAL ILLEGAL ALIENS!- That is ALL of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bob Clark Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News “A Christmas Story” Directo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 ronnie 2
News 'Halloween': Michael Myers' family tree (Feb '08) Oct '12 Heath 10
News Master i Margarita Trailer: Does This Have Any... Apr '06 Eric Jacobs 2
More from around the web