Daniel "Boscoe" France to perform at ...

Daniel "Boscoe" France to perform at area church

There are 12 comments on the West Kentucky News story from Feb 4, 2013, titled Daniel "Boscoe" France to perform at area church. In it, West Kentucky News reports that:

Daniel "Boscoe" France, the 2012 nationwide King of the Battle of the Blues, will be the featured artist on Thursday, Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at West Kentucky News.

Tick

Madisonville, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2013
That's funny.
Cray Cray

Cadiz, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2013
I am glad someone else thought so as well. I was thinking I was the only person that thought it was funny.
Tick

Tucker, GA

#3 Feb 7, 2013
I didn't bother reading. Just saw the title.
fan at pan head freds
#4 Feb 7, 2013
i think ya r just jealious cause he made something of his self and ya didnt.
Cray Cray

Cadiz, KY

#5 Feb 7, 2013
What has he made? Is it something beneficial to society? Is it going to provide employment to others? What has he made of himself? I mean really? He is still the pot dealing dude that he was before he won whatever it was.
Tick

Madisonville, KY

#6 Feb 7, 2013
Yes. That IS funny. Took the time to read it.

1. Playing at a church?
2. Proceeds to go to shelter for battered women? Ha, if they only new him PERSONALLY and that he was helping to raise this money. He use to treat women like shit. No respect for them unless they are blood. Always talking about girls he screwed.
3. Says he's"Shy on stage"? Bullshit. I've seen this guy on and off the stage for years. He's really playing up this guitar thing like he always has, except now, it's his 15 minutes of fame. He's the cockiest SOB I've ever known.

I wouldn't want to be him. IF he becomes famous, his past is going to bite him on the ass and rip him a new one. Hope if he becomes famous, he'll remember the people he stole from, lied to, cheated on, left behind, short changed, and hurt. There are just too many people that don't care for this guy. Maybe he could write a song about that. Like Taylor Swift, but opposite.

Anyway, good luck. Get out of town.
Cray Cray

Providence, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Tick wrote:
Yes. That IS funny. Took the time to read it.
1. Playing at a church?
2. Proceeds to go to shelter for battered women? Ha, if they only new him PERSONALLY and that he was helping to raise this money. He use to treat women like shit. No respect for them unless they are blood. Always talking about girls he screwed.
3. Says he's"Shy on stage"? Bullshit. I've seen this guy on and off the stage for years. He's really playing up this guitar thing like he always has, except now, it's his 15 minutes of fame. He's the cockiest SOB I've ever known.
I wouldn't want to be him. IF he becomes famous, his past is going to bite him on the ass and rip him a new one. Hope if he becomes famous, he'll remember the people he stole from, lied to, cheated on, left behind, short changed, and hurt. There are just too many people that don't care for this guy. Maybe he could write a song about that. Like Taylor Swift, but opposite.
Anyway, good luck. Get out of town.
Very well said, and totally true. He will squander this opportunity. you reap what you sow that is Biblical. I thought it appropriate since he is in church now haha. He be treated the way he treated others in the past. His insane ego and uncouth manners will all be returned to him. When he goes back to the bottom it will be with a belly full of regrets, and that will be served up by God, Karma, or whatever you want to call it. Jealousy is not the issue. It is how he has treated people that gets me upset. He is a vile person. How can you be happy for someone that has crossed, hurt, lied, dealt drugs, and generally brought sadness or anger to so many people. I do not wish him bad luck. I do wish him well, but I also hope he gets as much good as he gives and has given out. That alone will do him in.
family

United States

#8 Feb 16, 2013
F*ck everyone I saw him grow up playing his entire life! My papaw taught him! And he's worked hard his entire life! He's traveled all around Nashville traveling with the best! Now he made it to Hollywood and has a record deal and is the best thing to ever happy to his family! So everyone needs to just go suck one.
Cray Cray

Cadiz, KY

#9 Feb 17, 2013
The adjective you started your post off with sums it all up. You cannot make an intelligent argument in his defense because you know we are telling the truth. I stand by what I wrote. You can scream profanities at me all you want. Every word just proves my point. I hope that he receives 100 times the compassion, kindness, and positivity he emits. It is up to him what he gets. If he emits negativity he will receive it 100 times over, but if he emits compassion, kindness, and positivity he will receive it 100 times over. Let him choose his fate. I know where I will lay my money.
You bet

Madisonville, KY

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Me too. He stole too many things from me that meant something and lied about it to my face. I can't forget that. However, I forgive him. How he gets back what he gave too. Just because you are claiming salvation doesn't mean you really have it, as we all know with former "Christian musicians". You never made it right with the people you hurt so bad that DID turn to Christ. I find your quotes to lack any substance. Looks like it is more for saving face because you probably knew the day would come when you would have to show you are a "changed man". Good luck with that. We don't need any kind of apology for all the low down dirty and thieving things you did to all of us. We wish you well. Hollywood can keep you. You're a dime a dozen there Daniel. You'll keep playing dives in Evansville and Nashville.
Cray Cray

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2013
You bet wrote:
Me too. He stole too many things from me that meant something and lied about it to my face. I can't forget that. However, I forgive him. How he gets back what he gave too. Just because you are claiming salvation doesn't mean you really have it, as we all know with former "Christian musicians". You never made it right with the people you hurt so bad that DID turn to Christ. I find your quotes to lack any substance. Looks like it is more for saving face because you probably knew the day would come when you would have to show you are a "changed man". Good luck with that. We don't need any kind of apology for all the low down dirty and thieving things you did to all of us. We wish you well. Hollywood can keep you. You're a dime a dozen there Daniel. You'll keep playing dives in Evansville and Nashville.
I agree 100%. May he receive what he emits 100 times over.
You bet

Madisonville, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2013
What's kind of cool is that we probably know each other. Probably the same type of situation. I know just about all the people in the previous... and current circles of aquaintances and "friends", all the way back to Pride Avenue Elementary. I know where he has come from and what he has done to many people. I know things he has stolen from people, I know who he has given them to. This WAS when I had an "allegiance" to him as a friend. If I knew then, what I know now, these people would have their shit and Boscoe wouldn't have as many "followers" wishing him well. But, I'm letting it go. Dime a dozen isn't worth any effort in my book. Let him get what he gets. Only one is really to judge. I'm just keeping the tally marks. Glory be to God. Not Boscoe France.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blues Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paul Thorn brings feel-good music to Daytona Bl... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Wonderful News 1
News A case of the blues as plug is pulled on annual... (Mar '14) Aug '15 lyndon4753 2
News Walter Trout returns to Des Moines on July 22 (Jul '15) Jul '15 Medewiwin 1
News Southern miss jazz and blues festival (Feb '15) Feb '15 Monty 1
News Fine Folk: Eureka Springs to Host Ozark Mountai... (Jan '15) Jan '15 ESLocal 1
News Blues Reunion band comes alive (Jan '14) Jan '14 blue 1
News Back again (Nov '13) Nov '13 nova 1
More from around the web