Why Do I Love Blue October? What's th...

Why Do I Love Blue October? What's the Deal?

There are 1 comment on the Associated Content story from Jan 13, 2010, titled Why Do I Love Blue October? What's the Deal?. In it, Associated Content reports that:

If anyone wants to see the appeal of Blue October to the masses of us listening to them, one need only catch a rendition of " What If We Could Be ," " The Sound of Pulling Heaven Down ," or perhaps " Dirt Room ," to understand the message supporting those of us folks around the world who wake up in the morning, not very much in love with ourselves.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Dawn

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Feb 17, 2010
I live and breathe this band! Everything that comes out of Justin amazes me to no end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Blue October Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rocker battles depression by sharing hope, pass... (Apr '10) Jan '14 Emmeline 8
News Pullo Center books Blue October (Dec '11) Dec '11 bo fan 1
Where was the blue october music video for into... (Feb '11) Feb '11 beeecca 1
News Blue October cancels tour; Saturday date at Sho... (Oct '09) Oct '09 Davey 1
News Blue October: Band perseveres while fighting de... (Aug '09) Aug '09 Rick Derringer 1
News Dirt Room - Blue October (Feb '09) Feb '09 A Simple Complex 1
News Blue October Expands Reach On New Album (Feb '09) Feb '09 A Simple Complex 1
More from around the web