Get 'Footloose' at Covina Center for the Performing Arts

Jul 12, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Producers Retha and Chris Champion present the popular 1998 musical Footloose , opening Friday, July 13 , 2012 at the Covina Center for the Performing Arts .

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
alex

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

The girl who plays ariel is amazing she really was meant to play her
Ryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

alex wrote:
The girl who plays ariel is amazing she really was meant to play her
I agree she really was a perfect choice for her character
Jay

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Your performance was great I thought all of your characters were great but the girl who played ariel was outstanding and she looks so young and beautiful she was amazing great choice
Glen

Moreno Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Alex Tahauri who plays Ariel was outstanding. Not only is she very good looking, has a great voice but the talent this young girl displayed was beyond imagination. Also, Willard (guy with the cowboy hat) was really great too.
Ninja

Apple Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2012

Alexandre "Alex" Tahauri is so fortunate. She deserve everything she has. She is not only ethereal, but also accomplished with talents. I'm so grateful I met a person named Alex Thahauri. She is unique superlative to me.:)💗
Brenda

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I love Wllard & Rusty. They were great(:
Mmmeemm

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

I loved the entire play, Footloose, at the Covina Playhouse, but I agree with all of you, Alex Tahauri brought so much to the role of Ariel that I looked forward to every scene that she was in especially with the singing and dancing. SHe is so beautiful and talented at such a young age. I am sure that she will be an up and coming star!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••