'Late Show' Marred By Bizarre Phoenix...

'Late Show' Marred By Bizarre Phoenix Interview

There are 8 comments on the wjz.com story from Feb 12, 2009, titled 'Late Show' Marred By Bizarre Phoenix Interview. In it, wjz.com reports that:

If you thought Joaquin Phoenix was bizarre before, his behavior during an interview on the "Late Show With David Letterman" on Wednesday didn't do much to dispel the notion that the actor, at times, isn't all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wjz.com.

“Happily Married To The Best”

Since: Sep 07

Sacramento, Ca

#1 Feb 12, 2009
That interview was a classic. LMFAO and Letterman And Phoenix. Bravo, Bravo!!!

Since: Feb 09

Algonquin, IL

#2 Feb 12, 2009
everyone knows it's an act we're over the publicity stunt now...........
Ufirst07

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Feb 14, 2009
Is Joaquin the new Andy Kaufman?

Since: Jan 09

Manning, SC

#4 Feb 14, 2009
just a stunt

“Canada in Kendall”

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

#5 Feb 14, 2009
I love the guy, as an actor... maybe he's bored? Keeping life amusing?
But to think it's real?.. well in this day and age, especially Hollywood, everything is made to attract, entertain, and talk about.
okonovo

Dallas, GA

#6 Feb 14, 2009
Anyone who's done it before knows that this wasn't an act or a comedic stunt. Joaquin was trippin his balls off. All of the classic signs of tripping are there: paranioa, nervousness, deer caught in the headlights syndrome, the exagerated inhahles. This guy was wiggin hard! Somebody should have been there to keep him from going on that night. I have a feeling someone got fired after this.

Algonquin, IL

#7 Feb 15, 2009
okonovo wrote:
Anyone who's done it before knows that this wasn't an act or a comedic stunt. Joaquin was trippin his balls off. All of the classic signs of tripping are there: paranioa, nervousness, deer caught in the headlights syndrome, the exagerated inhahles. This guy was wiggin hard! Somebody should have been there to keep him from going on that night. I have a feeling someone got fired after this.
He's making a documentary with casey aflec. its fake
Erik_Rager69777

Tulsa, OK

#8 Feb 15, 2009
Showbizzness is part spectacal part art...... This was definatly a spectical I wonder if he was tripping???? I only saw what the news here said about it... I was asleep during the actual interview.... damnit!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bizarre Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bizarre viral Trump and Clinton moments from th... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Knock off purse s... 15
News Man Arrested At Beyonce And Jay Z Concert After... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Ex Senator Santpo... 1
Great new Website (Sep '11) Sep '11 Skinner and Hyde 1
More from around the web