My dads Crosby records collection

My dads Crosby records collection

Posted in the Bing Crosby Forum

Brian

AOL

#1 Jan 30, 2007
I would appreciate information and or suggestions on what to do with my dads vast Crosby records collection. He passed away 3 yrs. ago and now my mom is moving but she has no use for the records because they make her think of my dad and she starts to cry.Any advice is appreciated . My mom is moving next month so I need suggestions fast.
Thanks so much.
Jason

Athens, GA

#2 Jan 31, 2007
Would she be willing to sell them? How many are they?
Terry

AOL

#3 Mar 25, 2007
Brian wrote:
I would appreciate information and or suggestions on what to do with my dads vast Crosby records collection. He passed away 3 yrs. ago and now my mom is moving but she has no use for the records because they make her think of my dad and she starts to cry.Any advice is appreciated . My mom is moving next month so I need suggestions fast.
Thanks so much.
I would be willing to buy an album of Bing's that has the song "Oh, Tell Me Why" on it. I've been searching for days on internet looking for it. My dad used to sing that song to me and he recently died. It would have great sentimental value to me.
Please let me know what we can work out on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bing Crosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bingo Music Thread (Apr '15) Mar '17 Musikologist 6
News Best bets for this weekend: Playing in the snow... (Dec '10) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
News INTERVIEW/PROFILE: Jazz Musician of the Day: Bi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Gary Flynn - Brew... 1
News King's Castle Theatre Opening in Branson, MO (Oct '12) Oct '12 the Trimbles 1
News Pick your favorite holiday song, film (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nelkane 1
Tribute website (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
News UMG Donates 200,000 Masters to Library of Congress (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hermianeh 1
More from around the web