You'll see yule rain, not snow this year

You'll see yule rain, not snow this year

There are 6 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Dec 21, 2007, titled You'll see yule rain, not snow this year. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Dream all you want about a white Christmas. The reality is that the holiday is more likely to be wet than white - at least in Asheville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

jesse from fairview

Lake Lure, NC

#1 Dec 21, 2007
i hope we dont see yule tide from a tidal wave thats all i have to say.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 22, 2007
How many times do weather people get it wrong? About 90 percent of the time in the mountains. See in the snow fall Christmas day.
Jazz

Dillon, SC

#3 Dec 22, 2007
The reality is it is still to soon to forecast for Christmas. Once Sunday's front goes thru will any forecaster be able to see what is actually going to happen. We are in a very fast flow right now and if the cold air is timed right with the precip it could very well snow and accumulate. We shall see what we shall see.
Kevin

Kill Devil Hills, NC

#4 Dec 22, 2007
Not a snow person, sorry. Rain I can deal with.
warm

Asheville, NC

#5 Dec 22, 2007
Maybe global warming is finally on us. Can't wait for more. Global warming is a good thing.
CJB

Inman, SC

#6 Dec 22, 2007
More snow then maybe people will stop moving here if it goes back the way it was 20 years ago! lol Global warming!? please!! have you seen all the snow up in New England? If we could just get some of that it would be great! I am too jealous and wish this decade-long winter slump would just end already!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bing Crosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bingo Music Thread (Apr '15) Jun 30 Musikologist 5
News Best bets for this weekend: Playing in the snow... (Dec '10) Oct '13 FredericSuisse 2
News INTERVIEW/PROFILE: Jazz Musician of the Day: Bi... (Jul '13) Jul '13 Gary Flynn - Brew... 1
News King's Castle Theatre Opening in Branson, MO (Oct '12) Oct '12 the Trimbles 1
News Pick your favorite holiday song, film (Nov '11) Nov '11 Nelkane 1
Tribute website (Apr '11) Apr '11 Kelly 1
News UMG Donates 200,000 Masters to Library of Congress (Jan '11) Jan '11 Hermianeh 1
More from around the web