Ask Mr. Gold about subs

Full story: Laweekly.com
Naa Na Na Na Naa: If you really remember rock & roll music, then you remember Cannibal & the Headhunters, the Blendells, the Romancers, Billy Cardenas, Eddie Davis and many more who made East L.A. the ... Full Story
THE LEGGERIORS

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2006
EVERY ONE TALK ABOUT THE EAST LOS ANGELES GROUPS BUT NEVER MENTION THE LGGGERIORS! THIS GROUP WAS THE FIRST EAST LOS ANGELES BAND THAT HAD FOUR PART HARMONY AND WERE THE FIRST ROCK AND ROLL GROUP THE WAS VIEW ON T.V
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEGGERIORS PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT

NUTONE62@mybluelight.com
Esther Rogal

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jul 9, 2006
I'm trying to find the e-mail address of Billy Cardenas to ask him if he remembers or was a friend of Bobby Rey, who also is from East Los Angeles.

Thank you.

esrogal@sbcglobal.net
Guy

San Gabriel, CA

#4 May 1, 2010
THE LEGGERIORS wrote:
EVERY ONE TALK ABOUT THE EAST LOS ANGELES GROUPS BUT NEVER MENTION THE LGGGERIORS! THIS GROUP WAS THE FIRST EAST LOS ANGELES BAND THAT HAD FOUR PART HARMONY AND WERE THE FIRST ROCK AND ROLL GROUP THE WAS VIEW ON T.V
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE LEGGERIORS PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT
NUTONE62@mybluelight.com
I tried to e-mail you regarding the Leggeriors. Do you have a new e-mail address. Please e-mail me at gaversa@aol.com
Guy

San Gabriel, CA

#5 May 1, 2010
If anyone has the Leggeriors 45 on Goliath or any pictures or information on the group please e-mail me at gaversa@aol.com.

Thank you
Guy

United States

#6 Nov 11, 2010
Thanks to Jim I have the Leggeriors 45 but still need pictures & group information. Please e-mail me at gaversa@aol.com.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billy West Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detroit native Billy West returns for new seaso... (Jul '11) Jul '11 JAM 1
Back to the 'Futurama' (Apr '08) Sep '08 Reese 2

Billy West People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE