Posted in the Billy Ray Cyrus Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Leaving Topix”

Since: Apr 07

United States

#1 Jun 19, 2007
There is some stuff about Hannah Montana, the show, that we didn't know. I just found them out. Here they are:

1. Before they came up with the name Miley Stewart as the charater the name was gonna be Zoey Stewart. But changed it to Miley.
2. Before they came up with Lily Truscott, the charater's name was gonna be Lily Romono(sorry can't spell it)
3. Before they came up with the name Hannah Montana the charater's name was gonna be Alexis Texas.
4. the name of the show was gonna be " A Popstar Life" I think that was gonna be the name. Unless it was something else......

Thats all I can remember. I apoligize if something like this has already been posted.
Hannah Montana

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Jun 19, 2007
melissa your pretty dumb FYI the first ones not true
Alex Mcspadden

Celina, TX

#3 Jun 19, 2007
fIRST Ididt no you whar Hanna Montana but now I do.

“Leaving Topix”

United States

#4 Jun 19, 2007
Hannah Montana wrote:
Your not even Hannah Montana! She doesn't live in NM! I saw Miley Cyrus's audtion tape on Youtube and she said in the video " Hi I'm Miley Cyrus and I'm auditoning for the part of ZOEY Stewart." and I heard someone say Lily Romono (can't spell the last name)

“Hey ya'll whats happening”

Since: Jun 07

Franklin ,Tennesse

#5 Jun 21, 2007
Melissa13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not even Hannah Montana! She doesn't live in NM! I saw Miley Cyrus's audtion tape on Youtube and she said in the video " Hi I'm Miley Cyrus and I'm auditoning for the part of ZOEY Stewart." and I heard someone say Lily Romono (can't spell the last name)
It doesnt matter where i was at the time numder1 is still not true

“Hey ya'll whats happening”

Since: Jun 07

Franklin ,Tennesse

#6 Jun 21, 2007
oh and of course you cant spell her last name because it is all lies

“Leaving Topix”

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2007
Hannah Montana 01 wrote:
oh and of course you cant spell her last name because it is all lies
Like you. Your not Hannah Montana. She doesn't live in NM. poser. It's on YouTube. One of the people on set said Lily and then that name.

“Leaving Topix”

United States

#8 Jun 22, 2007
Here's proof that the first ones are right. This is Miley's audition tape for Hannah Montana

Pay very close attention. You'll hear her say Zoey Stewart and only 1 time you'll hear Lily Romono.

The part about Alexis Texas and the name of the show isn't mention in the tape. I read from a website. so I'm trying to find that one.

“Leaving Topix”

United States

#9 Jun 22, 2007
I found the other one for the name of Hannah Montana. and the name of the show. Scroll down to the Production part.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hannah_Montana_ (TV_series)

The last name of Lily was spelt Romero
Marlayna

Levittown, NY

#10 Jun 22, 2007
hi melissa can I talk to you?

“Leaving Topix”

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2007
Marlayna wrote:
hi melissa can I talk to you?
sure. Is it something important or do you wanna chat?
chanel

Sevierville, TN

#12 Jun 22, 2007
hey hannah i want to know if you have a boyfriend
jesse

Batavia, IL

#13 Jun 29, 2007
is your age is 25 years old is it or no

“Leaving Topix”

United States

#14 Jun 30, 2007
jesse wrote:
is your age is 25 years old is it or no
Who?
arianne

Peoria, AZ

#15 Jul 9, 2007
Hannah Montana wrote:
yea it is
Kade Hampton

United States

#16 Jul 18, 2007
They were also thinking of other name for the Hannah Montana part of Miley`s character. The other names were Anna Cabana and Samantha York. (along with Alexis Texas)
Kade Hampton

United States

#17 Jul 18, 2007
Other names considered for the title of the show were "The secret Life of Zoey Stewart", "Idol Life", "Alexis Texas", and "The Popstar Life"
Kade Hampton

United States

#18 Jul 18, 2007
The first episode of the show was greatly edited before it`s premiere on Disney Channel (on March 24, 2006). You can find the original un-edited version of the pilot on Youtube, by typing in "Hannah Montana pilot". In the original version of the episode, The concert scenes weren`t actually taped at a concert, they were on the show`s set (at that time, it was so early into the Hannah Montana phenomenon that she wasn`t doing concerts). The song, "This is the Life" was more up-beat and the graphics were much less flashy (the graphics in between scenes were less edited and much more simple.)
In the edited version shown on Disney channel. A real Hannah Montana concert is used for the concert scenes (the concert was taped a few months after the episode was filmed, but right before the premiere). In the concert scenes, Miley is wearing the HM wig she currently has (because the concert scenes were much newer than the episode), and in the other scenes, taped months earlier before a wig decision was made, she has on a different HM wig, which has no bangs and is flared upward.
Kade Hampton

United States

#19 Jul 18, 2007
The original first (pilot) episode of Hannah Montana was filmed on December 19, 2005. The episode was edited about 1 month before the premiere.
Kade Hampton

United States

#20 Jul 18, 2007
The second episode of HM was taped several months after the first. In the second episode, a decision was made on the HM wig. The wig decided on was the one Miley has worn ever since. At this time more real concert scenes were used because Hannah Montana was doing concerts. The concert tapings in most of the earlier episodes, were all filmed at one HM concert. Tapings of I got Nerve and if We Were a movie were never used in season 1, because att he time of filming, no concert of those songs had yet been filmed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billy Ray Cyrus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Today in History - July 20th (Jul '17) Feb '18 David C pervert 7
Chat With The Real Emma Roberts HERE (Aug '07) Feb '17 lily wigley 299
Chat room of Beyonce (Jan '14) Jan '17 Jay z 59
News Once a Clinton stronghold, Appalachia now Trump... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Actual Science 1
Talk to the REAL Demi Lovato!!!!! (Jun '08) Aug '16 tanya 1,249
Hey talk here with me. The real Miley Cyrus.No Lie (May '08) May '16 Love 1,576
Official Chat of Vanessa Hudgens (Jan '14) Mar '16 gabriella 13