Listen to tracks from BILLY CURRINGTO...

Listen to tracks from BILLY CURRINGTON'S album b4 it hits stores 10/14/08

Posted in the Billy Currington Forum

kelly

San Antonio, TX

#1 Oct 9, 2008
To listen to a preview of four songs from Billy Currington's unreleased CD Little Bit of Everything go to iHeartMusic.com . Billy has set it up so you can listen to full length versions of four songs from this new album that includes Don't, No One Has Eyes Like You, Walk On, and That's How Country Boys Roll. This album will be available in stores and music sites everywhere this coming Tuesday on October 14th, 2008.
Delma Cullen-Jay

North Anson, ME

#2 Dec 13, 2008
I would like to contact Billy to talk to him re.a mutual acquaintance of ours,David Cullen. Also, to ask if he would be interested in song lyrics taken from a poem written by David many years ago.
Billy's brother Chuck knows how to get in touch with me through my daughter Debbie, as I cannot post my phone number. Or...my email address at twojays@tds.net.

Delma

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billy Currington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Coastal Country Jam in Huntington Beach combine... (Aug '17) Aug '17 Appalled 1
all about billy currington (Jan '06) Dec '15 Donna 60
News Country singer Cale Dodds coming to Hilton Head (Jul '15) Jul '15 Will Dockery 1
News Country singer Currington posts bail after thre... (Apr '13) Jun '13 TN girl 4
News Warrant out for singer Billy Currington's arrest (May '13) May '13 LBer 2
News Country singer Billy Currington charged with th... (Apr '13) Apr '13 LBer 1
News Frankie Ballard (Oct '12) Nov '12 George Jones 2