Billy Corgan: 'American Girls Are Sluts'

Billy Corgan: 'American Girls Are Sluts'

There are 16 comments on the Starpulse News Blog story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Billy Corgan: 'American Girls Are Sluts'. In it, Starpulse News Blog reports that:

“American girls are sluts too. "See - isn't it great to be alternative - you can say all those things.”

Smashing Pumpkins frontman Billy Corgan has launched a scathing attack on American women - branding them "sluts". The Tonight, Tonight rocker spoke out against a legion of U.S. females at English music festival ... via Starpulse News Blog

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Starpulse News Blog.

annoyed

Austin, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2007
god this is so pathetic and so taken out of context. Corgan is not launching any kind of attack against anyone, it was a joke he said "don't worry american girls are sluts too" when referring to some english girl who took her top off (the video of this so-called attack is on youtube, see for yourself)

“i like rusty spoons!”

Since: Feb 07

sahmville

#4 Nov 3, 2007
ugh thats pathetic. disapointed.
i mean i admit there are many American sluts, but to brand us all as sluts is unthought of.

i bet he didnt mean it in a genral way.
michael

Brooklyn, NY

#8 May 11, 2009
american girls are b*tches
iced-coffee

Zephyrhills, FL

#9 Jun 29, 2009
I hate the fact that he said American girls are Sluts just look who he dates?I really hate it that those words even came out of his mouth.I don't care if he meant it or not he should of never spoke it.
iced-coffee

Zephyrhills, FL

#10 Jun 29, 2009
I love Tom Petty when he sings about American girls.
She was an American girl.Love it,that is I love being an American girl Proud of it .
iced-coffee

Zephyrhills, FL

#11 Jun 29, 2009
Angie17 wrote:
I watched the Youtube and I get that Billy wasn't being vicious, but to paraphrase Billy himself, I find it amazing how quickly women are called sluts for wearing skimpy clothing, lifting their top etc.
So what are all the guys in that audience who cheered and egged her on? I suppose they're just a bunch of cheap-ass man-whores, but it's OK, I think they have those in America too.
IT should of never crossed his lips.
Scott

United States

#12 Aug 18, 2009
In general i think he is spot on either way. I would say that nope than three quarters of american woman are sluty. And the reaction view have is proof to that. And the same figure space fits how many american men are worthless as well. Sluts get mad when you call them on it. And you have to beat down the guys who deny it. This is modern america. Its getting pretty nasty over here.
aaaa

Iraq

#13 Aug 17, 2010
nice words billy american girls are really SLUTS p.s/respect for those who arent but most of them ARE SLUTS thats really sad besides people dont call american girls SLUTS for nothing WHY DONT WE CALL JAPANESE GIRLS SLUTS CAUSE THEY DONT ACT FLIRTY AND SLUTTY OR TAKE THEIR TOPS OF INFRONT OF PEOPLE THEY RESPECT THEMSELFS SO THE PEOPLE RESPECT THEM again sorry for those who arent sluts and i hope most of you arent
aaaa

Iraq

#14 Aug 17, 2010
nice words billy american girls are really SLUTS p.s/respect for those who arent but most of them ARE SLUTS thats really sad besides people dont call american girls SLUTS for nothing WHY DONT WE CALL JAPANESE GIRLS SLUTS CAUSE THEY DONT ACT FLIRTY AND SLUTTY OR TAKE THEIR TOPS OF INFRONT OF PEOPLE THEY RESPECT THEMSELFS nice words billy american girls are really SO THE PEOPLE RESPECT THEM again sorry for those who arent sluts and i hope most of you arent
Hippy

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Aug 22, 2010
"IT should of never crossed his lips. "

Why not? It's a free country.
Heaven

Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis

#17 Jan 14, 2011
Yes!they are ALL sluts,some of them are having children like rabbit with different fathers,changing men like cloths and having $ex like insects...Well i'm happier i am not going to marry any...i better remain single.
Heaven

Basseterre, Saint Kitts and Nevis

#18 Jan 16, 2011
I'm just spending my vacation here in Basseterre and i saw american sluts everywhere in Basseterre,having $ex all over the conner,some of them are married back in the state with kids.Well,i have not dated any and i will NOT.I'm an american and our country is flooded with slutty's.When i'm ready to get married,i will go to England and look for a virgin,trusted, virtuous women NOT THE SLUTTY AMERICANS....(SHAME)
ZBK

San Jose, CA

#19 Jun 18, 2011
Heaven wrote:
Yes!they are ALL sluts,some of them are having children like rabbit with different fathers,changing men like cloths and having $ex like insects...Well i'm happier i am not going to marry any...i better remain single.
You hit the nail on the head! Sad, but very, very true...I may add, American girls are real sluts...all they want to do in life is work hard, and party harder! They have no concept of family and bringing up a future generation of children with values. That is why the west is finished..blame it all on the American women and girls!
enlightened1

Kolkata, India

#20 Jul 1, 2011
really??all american girls are sluts??i thought 50% at most..are there ne1 who is viin wen marryin?
enlightened1

Kolkata, India

#21 Jul 1, 2011
really??all american girls are sluts??i thought 50% at most..are there ne1 who is virgin wen marryingg?
Peter

Yaroslavl, Russia

#22 Apr 15, 2013
American girls are sluts most definitely, aside from a small number of virgin and chaste wives. Never marry a slut. Never forgive fornication.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billy Corgan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Billy Corgan Grows Older and Wiser (Mar '14) Mar '14 Wendy S 1
News Billy Corgan: 'The next Smashing Pumpkins album... (Sep '12) Sep '12 chris 1
Billy Corgan - nude ! (Aug '11) Aug '11 Leo 1
News SoundDiego Q&A: Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan (Dec '10) Dec '10 Jan Shaw 1
News Smashing Pumpkins' Billy Corgan Collapses Onstage (Jul '10) Jul '10 Ann Porter 3
News Smashing Pumpkins Announce New Bassist (Jun '10) Jun '10 bere corgan 1
News Billy Corgan Reacts to John Mayer's Sexual Comm... (Mar '10) Apr '10 logginskimberly 2
More from around the web