Casting director seeks extras for mov...

Casting director seeks extras for movie to be filmed in Cedartown

There are 1 comment on the Cedartown Standard Plus story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Casting director seeks extras for movie to be filmed in Cedartown. In it, Cedartown Standard Plus reports that:

Moore's Soda Fountain, 402 Main St., Cedartown, has been transformed in preparation for filming of "Jayne Mansfield's Car," which will co-star Billy Bob Thornton and Robert Duvall.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cedartown Standard Plus.

whatabeastar

Cedartown, GA

#1 Jun 4, 2011
I been a waitin fer my hero ol billy bob slag blade thorton to make a nather nut house movie. i cane see why he picked cedartown to poke fun at corncidering hits the laafin stock of the soutf.
Jist as soon as i cane get a ride to town i ma putin in fer one nim movy pictur extre parts.i dont no how much a payin but hits gota be more i,ma makin setin in nis hot ass trailor wif alleas screamin yunguns.well i be seein yall gota get in here and start practicing signin my ordigraf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Billy Bob Thornton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Astrological Forecast (Aug '17) Aug '17 UbettaSHUTup 1
News Billy Bob Thornton gets weird on radio interview (Apr '09) Jul '15 StarMoss 22
Billy Bob Thornton - nude ! (Aug '11) Jul '14 Dudeley 2
News West Cinema will show Georgia premiere of 'Jayn... (Sep '13) Sep '13 GossipGirl 12
News Billy Bob Thornton was 'too insecure' to be wit... (Jun '12) Jun '12 Leaving Anyway 1
News Black History Month: Black Arkansans in the Ark... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Bubba LeRoy Artif... 17
News Bad Santas box it up outside North Vancouver pub (Dec '11) Dec '11 dixie normus 2
More from around the web