Richardson may testify at judge's trial

Richardson may testify at judge's trial

There are 21 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Jun 3, 2011, titled Richardson may testify at judge's trial. In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

A trial date for a Las Cruces judge accused of bribery could be set during a June 24 status conference before U.S. Magistrate Leslie Smith.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ms santa teresa

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Jun 12, 2011
Class of 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she was a State Rep?
No. Laura Garcia is not a State Representative! Her mother Mary Helen Garcia IS our State Representative. Not a very honest responsible politician. How in the world can Mary Helen Garcia allow her daughter, Laura Garcia, to be Richardson's campaign manager and work as HR director in Sunland Park??? Ms Garcia should tell her daughter to go hide under a rock. Ye of little shame!!!! Both of you Garcias. I hope that the residents of S.P. bounce her out of S. P. the way the did Aguilera!!!! And along with Laura they should kick out all those lazy employees that are just there exploiting S. P. and collecting their huge checks for doing WHAT???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheldon Adelson, Bill Richardson help Sen. Robe... Jul 15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) Jul 11 Brian_G 30,878
News Gross receipt tax increase fails to pass Jun '15 Ralph 6
News Papers of Bill Richardson donated to University... Mar '15 otherpaper 2
News Columnist Navarrette: Sen. Ted Cruz Is 'Authent... (Jan '15) Jan '15 wild child 4
News Bill Richardson: Susana Martinez Will Lose (Oct '14) Oct '14 Quirky 5
News Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Oct '14 Santa Fe looker 233
More from around the web