Richardson may testify at judge's trial

A trial date for a Las Cruces judge accused of bribery could be set during a June 24 status conference before U.S. Magistrate Leslie Smith. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ms santa teresa

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Jun 12, 2011
Class of 72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought she was a State Rep?
No. Laura Garcia is not a State Representative! Her mother Mary Helen Garcia IS our State Representative. Not a very honest responsible politician. How in the world can Mary Helen Garcia allow her daughter, Laura Garcia, to be Richardson's campaign manager and work as HR director in Sunland Park??? Ms Garcia should tell her daughter to go hide under a rock. Ye of little shame!!!! Both of you Garcias. I hope that the residents of S.P. bounce her out of S. P. the way the did Aguilera!!!! And along with Laura they should kick out all those lazy employees that are just there exploiting S. P. and collecting their huge checks for doing WHAT???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Letter: Governor Martinez has done a wonderful ... Jul '14 justice is just a... 5
Martinez is most transparent governor in New Me... Jun '14 seesi 4
Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Positions count, but style wins (Jan '08) May '14 Top Of Mom 2
NM-Gov: Susana Martinez (R) Goes After Mother J... Apr '14 justice is just a... 1
With session over, O'Malley more free to focus ... Apr '14 William Jones 1
Gov. Bill Richardson: Obama to visit New Mexico (May '09) Mar '14 Oona 4
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Bill Richardson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••