Richardson may testify at judge's trial

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

A trial date for a Las Cruces judge accused of bribery could be set during a June 24 status conference before U.S. Magistrate Leslie Smith.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Here Come da Judge

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Don't forget to get a sample of DNA, never know what may turn up.
william

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Martinez and Chandler will fail at this political witch hunt designed to distract from her poor administration as Governor.
Say What

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

The same Laura Garcia who went down on money laundering charges in the mid to late 80's. Wow!!!

Like they say, you are who you associate with. Better luck next time Laura.
Concerned for Cruces

Belton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

william wrote:
Martinez and Chandler will fail at this political witch hunt designed to distract from her poor administration as Governor.
Let me understand this.....Lisa Schultz (A DEMOCRAT) has the integrity to do the right thing and turn Murphy in, and you really think this is a political "witch hunt"???? The irony, or your ignorance is certainly entertaining.
I get it now

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

This is all about getting Richardson on the stand. Nice political play Gov & Chandler.

And it's not about Schultz turning someone in and a proper investigation taking place. That certainly could have and should have happened. It's about creating a political zoo out of it. Assigning Chandler did nothing to prove any credibility in the case. If this wasn't meant to turn into a political which hunt then why assign the case to the second most political DA in the state who's looking to prove himself? You'd have to be blind not to see this.
ZPN

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

It is a political witch hunt. You only have shallow knowledge (attained from this here less than mediocre newspaper) if you do not believe or understand that.

Know who else is attempting to distract from her own poor performance?
Lisa Schultz. She has been a blight at the court for a couple of years now and that is common knowledge.Lawyers & litigants alike can testify to her erratic, unprepared & unprofessional behavior.
She is a 'democrat' in namesake alone. When election time rolls around or shifts of power occur she figures out which side of the political spectrum the bread is buttered on, so to speak, and she falls into rank and cozies up to the new higher ups.
That comes nowhere close to integrity.
She is inauthentic and the kind of desperate person who points fingers at everyone else in order to deflect from her own ineptness.

Well Lisa, reality is we all know you are subpar, and you know it too.
Continue to smear characters and reputations, but always remember, what goes around comes around. Continue to participate in farces, hoping to win favor and people will speak out about your moral character.
What you falsely accuse others of, you will be legitimately exposed for.
Gale

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Say What wrote:
The same Laura Garcia who went down on money laundering charges in the mid to late 80's. Wow!!!
I think she is related to a certain political family- she will never get any time.
letitbeHuman

Rio Rancho, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

It's a "Criminal Trial", just have to wait what the outcome will be. Speculation at this time are not important. What is important is whether the allegations are "True. " End of Story.
Gaucho

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Say What wrote:
Is this the same Laura Garcia related to Mary Helen Garcia and brought in by Andy Moralez as HR Director for Sunland Park? WOW, WOW, BOWWOOOWWWW!!

“Drink the tea, Read the leaves”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Concerned for Cruces wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me understand this.....Lisa Schultz (A DEMOCRAT) has the integrity to do the right thing and turn Murphy in, and you really think this is a political "witch hunt"???? The irony, or your ignorance is certainly entertaining.
The alleged incident happens in 2007, tells Martinez in 2010 while she is District Attorney, and low and behold after Martinez takes over as governor in January 20011, charges are brought out of Clovis against Murphy.

Sounds more like Shultz used this opportunity to cash in a big chip to avoid being implicated, and become a RINO.
a resident

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Say What wrote:
WOW! That Laura Garcia? And you all are right. She is State Representative Mary Helen Garcia's daughter! Wonder where she is laundering now? Once a crook always a crook!!!!!!!!!!
LOL

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

The true gangsters of NM..... We will finally see their faces
a resident

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Say What wrote:
Do the residents from Sunland Park, or better yet, does the mayor and governing body know the kind of people they have running their city? Wake up people. When are you all going to learn? You need people who are going to do good for your community. Bad enough that you had to put up with the last administration for -how many years? Get on the ball you all.
a resident

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2011

Judged:

Gaucho wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the same Laura Garcia related to Mary Helen Garcia and brought in by Andy Moralez as HR Director for Sunland Park? WOW, WOW, BOWWOOOWWWW!!
So can anyone tell me what happens to Laura Garcia now that she is entangled in some kind of illegality again? Is she in trouble again? Will she do time again?????
Sugar Bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Say What wrote:
She needs to waddle her way back to the pen.
sffg

Las Vegas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

This case smells like partisan politics. Out of 16 District Attorney's in the state, the most political DA in the state (Martinez) gives the case to the only other DA running in a partisan race at the time, Matt Chandler, from the other side of the state?? Yet she always gave her other conflict of interest cases to the Otero County DA, hmmm. And Lisa Schultz claims a payoff was the only way to get a judgeship, yet she received one and says she never made a payoff. She sat on the supposed information for years, and used it only when she knew Martinez was winning to get in good with her, more likely.
a resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

Sugar Bear wrote:
<quoted text>
She needs to waddle her way back to the pen.
what do you know that i don't. please tell me more tell me more.
Chato

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2011

Judged:

a resident wrote:
<quoted text>
So can anyone tell me what happens to Laura Garcia now that she is entangled in some kind of illegality again? Is she in trouble again? Will she do time again?????
Nothing will happen. She is working for the people who perfected the art of extorting campaign contributions from the city's employees for state and national office. Ask M.R. or D.S., they know all about it.
rosa albuquerque

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2011

Chato wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing will happen. She is working for the people who perfected the art of extorting campaign contributions from the city's employees for state and national office. Ask M.R. or D.S., they know all about it.
I heard about that too. What a way to get the people to resent their own Mayor!!!!!! Isn't that against the law. Someone should of looked into it! That is the shitiest thing I have ever her.
Class of 72

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2011

Say What wrote:
I thought she was a State Rep?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••