Martinez wants private sector to fund Spaceport completion

The future of Spaceport America should be in private funding, not solely a reliance on taxpayers, Gov. Full Story
native New Mexican

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Feb 9, 2011
I think it will become profitable, but not yet. I suppose if it goes to 'private funding and management' that she won't mind if they keep the profits too. We aren't the only place where it could be, other candidates will grab the prize while she fiddles and burns up Santa Fe
Den-Mark

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2011
native New Mexican wrote:
I think it will become profitable, but not yet. I suppose if it goes to 'private funding and management' that she won't mind if they keep the profits too. We aren't the only place where it could be, other candidates will grab the prize while she fiddles and burns up Santa Fe
I defy you to show me ONE govt. financed program that makes a PROFIT.
Libslam

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2011
Den-Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Unions.
GAM

Lagos, Nigeria

#5 Feb 10, 2011
Den-Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Insurance companies, Car manufacturers, Banks, Railroads and on and on
You Dummy

Lovington, NM

#6 Feb 10, 2011
Den-Mark wrote:
<quoted text>I defy you to show me ONE govt. financed program that makes a PROFIT.
How about every hydroelectric dam built in America by Americans during the depression. Dumba ss
IdiotsInCharge

Springdale, AR

#8 Feb 10, 2011
AmTrack has been in the black since the government took it over.
Patio

Artesia, NM

#9 Feb 10, 2011
YEA SUZANNA!! You go LADY. Is there any way we can clone this one for further use? She is my kind of person. Now, if we can get more on the bandwagon with her, we as a state will be doing much better. The next item I would like her to tackle is this "obama health bill". Can this state take it?, Maybe sloppy hole knows, seems to think it knows alot.
Bobby

El Paso, TX

#11 Feb 10, 2011
Sloppy hole wrote:
And you are a disgusting human not even worthy of pig swill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rodella eyes Rio Arriba sheriff's job (Apr '09) Sep 22 Darian Valdevia 30
Letter: Governor Martinez has done a wonderful ... Jul '14 justice is just a... 5
Martinez is most transparent governor in New Me... Jun '14 seesi 4
Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Positions count, but style wins (Jan '08) May '14 Top Of Mom 2
NM-Gov: Susana Martinez (R) Goes After Mother J... Apr '14 justice is just a... 1
With session over, O'Malley more free to focus ... Apr '14 William Jones 1

Bill Richardson People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE