NM Gov. Martinez orders police to ask...

NM Gov. Martinez orders police to ask about immigration status

There are 340 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 1, 2011, titled NM Gov. Martinez orders police to ask about immigration status. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Republican Gov. Susana Martinez directed state police on Monday to start asking about the immigration status of people arrested for crimes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
White-Hispanic

Winchester, CA

#341 Feb 3, 2011
Gloria85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frustrated? Mad at the world . Hitting the bottle already
Damn you must be a difficult ****** to live with....
I wonder how long your alleged marriage will last
You lose!!!!!!
Three (3) hrs ago you posted the below message and you're already proving that you cannot keep your word.
Gloria85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you sir
I can write like this if/when I am left alone by Rico and his goons.
I am advanced enough lingustically not to be using racial slurs and one liner snappy comebacks.
But this is the way I will post from now on!
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Pretty pathetic that you claim to be linguistically advanced yet misspell the word linguistically!
Chip

El Paso, TX

#342 Feb 4, 2011

Go Packers!

Morones

Goodyear, AZ

#343 Feb 4, 2011
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Still jacking your jaws, loudmouthed little girl?
You're one silly old b a s t a r d now aren't you? Lose the Metamucil spoon?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#344 Feb 4, 2011
Gloria85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Frustrated? Mad at the world . Hitting the bottle already
Damn you must be a difficult ****** to live with....
I wonder how long your alleged marriage will last
You lose!!!!!!
and here you are,'Gloria85', without a sound opinion on illegal immigration, but trying to insult my views on the subject.

why don't you go on over to your 'special place' and veg for a while? your ridiculous notions aren't needed here, it seems that we already have one village idiot on this thread, another one isn't needed.

Location hidden

#345 Feb 4, 2011
Chester wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste my time being civil to a bunch of racist xenophobes? The only way to fight haters is with hate. As for calling me a loser, LOL, I'm not the one obsessed with the plight of poor people in this country. Usually your kind consists of very ignorant, poorly educated, blue collar workers.
Actually, Chester, I have worked extensively with immigrants, both here legally and not. My level of education isn't at question here. Why can't you just state your opinion without the barrage of insults? you'd go a long way towards other people doing the same, you might learn something. The issue isn't black and white.
Union Made

United States

#346 Feb 4, 2011
Desert Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Psycho has donned a new sock puppet in a vain attempt to lend validity to his ****.
Perhaps you should look at this:
http://www.examiner.com/conservative-in-ralei...
Is this the only website you know? What a conservative moron you are. Cesar never condoned violence. End of story.
Senor Justicia

Orlando, FL

#347 Feb 4, 2011
Martinez wrote:
Martinez is Racist and doesn't like her own people, her own Mexican People.
Atencion de los patriota Mecicano: Mexico nos llama retorno a la patria.
Nuestro pais nos necesita para sacarlo de que es dillema actual.
Al permanecer en los Estados Unidos estamos ensenando a nuestros hijos que Mexico no es un pais entre iguales.
Unirse a nostros en el retorno a la patria de nuestro movimiento.
Viva Mexico!
http://www.passports.com/img/cat/mxcity88.jpg

Gloria85

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#348 Feb 4, 2011
White-Hispanic wrote:
<quoted text>
Gloria85 is a racist Hispanic hating man who pretends to be a woman on Topix!
Boy did I hit a raw nerve!

And all you can do is call me a tranny

Simply because I dumped your loser ass

Frustrating huh Rico?

Gloria85

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#349 Feb 4, 2011
OneRepublic wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Chester, I have worked extensively with immigrants, both here legally and not. My level of education isn't at question here. Why can't you just state your opinion without the barrage of insults? you'd go a long way towards other people doing the same, you might learn something. The issue isn't black and white.
Why is your level of education not in question?

Are you a diety that you can't be questioned.

You think you're a God

But your'e really a fraud
Shady Lady

United States

#350 Feb 4, 2011
The issue is black, and white. It is also between legal, and illegal, and illegal aliens must go home to their country of origin.

Location hidden

#351 Feb 4, 2011
Gloria85 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your level of education not in question?
Are you a diety that you can't be questioned.
You think you're a God
But your'e really a fraud
Well, for starters "Gloria" I don't make the elementary mistake of writing you're as your'e. For another reason, I actually understand both sides of the issue, whereas trolls such as yourself only come onto Topix to create problems for posters from both sides.

Anything else should be self-evident.

Location hidden

#352 Feb 4, 2011
Gloria seems to be jealous of anyone she thinks has the upper hand.

My advice to her is to just open up a book and read, and lay off the Punky Brewster and Married With Children reruns, get a job and quit being such a shut-in.
Armondo

Broken Arrow, OK

#353 Feb 4, 2011
Deport them and they are back in the country before the officer has the paper work completed unless they stop to eat before coming back.
george p NM

Tempe, AZ

#355 Feb 13, 2011
we all "profile" people when we meet them - grumpy, pleasant, open, hostile, sefish, generous, "would we let them watch our kids?" etc.?when did profiling become a dirty word? it happened when the social engineers needed to find another cause and another group of social victims.
Profiling is evaluating, sizing someone up...it's done all the time by salesmen, customers, police, teachers of their students,...
more power to the police, let them do their jobs. right on madam governor.
4676 4676 4616 46/6
Lee AZ

Mesa, AZ

#356 Feb 19, 2011
have you noticed its the women who have the cojnes
now days

Lee AZ
Veteran
JOB

United States

#357 Mar 28, 2011
Martinez wrote:
Martinez is Racist and doesn't like her own people, her own Mexican People.
Bull, she is doing the work she wss hired to do. These people are coming here and freeloading. As a taxpayer I am tired of taking care of them. You don't care because you more than likely are a freeloader yourself. You don't pay taxes and are on all kinds of freebies that us hard hardworking taxpayers are paying for. Yo tambien soy Hispana, so don't give me that crap about racist, ya no saven otra, luego,luego salen con racist. BS, send them all back, and if you don't like it ,you go back with them.
I hope that the government stops giving out all these freebies, foodstamps, welfare, free education, etc. and force the freeloaders to get a job. If they get hungry enough, they will find one. Some people didn't get an education because they didn't want to. They were out there dancing el " Mambo y la Cucaracha", moviendo la cola muy felices. Well, let them swing their tail now and get a fregging job and take care of their families. NO MORE HANDOUTS.
JOB

United States

#358 Mar 28, 2011
Senor Justicia wrote:
<quoted text>
Atencion de los patriota Mecicano: Mexico nos llama retorno a la patria.
Nuestro pais nos necesita para sacarlo de que es dillema actual.
Al permanecer en los Estados Unidos estamos ensenando a nuestros hijos que Mexico no es un pais entre iguales.
Unirse a nostros en el retorno a la patria de nuestro movimiento.
Viva Mexico!
http://www.passports.com/img/cat/mxcity88.jpg
OLE AND OLE!!
Llevense a todos de aqui. Take them all, we are tired of taking care of them. It's not the responsibility of the US to take care of them, it's their governments responsibility. Ya nos cansamos de mantenerlos, no es responsabilidad de nuestro govierno, es responsabilidad de su govierno.
JOB

United States

#359 Mar 28, 2011
A lib that ends in an wrote:
<quoted text>
Upholding the law of the land? Violating one's constituional rights is not upholding the law of the land. Commiting perjury is not upholding the law of the land. She's a LOTE(lessor of two evils), bought and paid for by the tejana oligarchs and Washington elite.
How dumb you are, que mensa eres,por no llamarte mas feo. Susana is upholding the law of the land. Illegal means doing something that is not legal,correct,breaking the law. These people are here ILLEGALY, TONTA. They are BREAKING THE LAW!! AS ILLEGALS the only rights they have is to not be mistreated and to be shipped back to their country. Tell me of a country where you can enter into w/o some kind of permission from that government. They will put your butt in jail in a New York minute and fine you. That's what Mexico does. ATTA GIRL SUSANA, GO GIRL.
JOB

United States

#360 Mar 28, 2011
love wrote:
i understand everyones point of view but is not as easy as it sounds to come in this county legal it takes a loooong time and money... and if your kid is starving your gonna do what ever it takes to put food on the table. and ya ok there taking jobs but there jobs that "americans'' dont wanna do.....
If they are so hungry, why are they paying the coyotes thousands of dollars to get here? Why don't they buy food for their kids instead? No, they want to come here because they hear about all the freebies. MANTENIDOS!!!
Obama bin Biden

El Paso, TX

#361 Mar 29, 2011
Mrs. Martinez is New Mexico's best defense.

From what I understand she is from El Paso.

You go girl!!!!!!!

We support you in protecting America!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor's board picks ignored law (Dec '08) Aug '17 Banu Telliman 13
News Freed US student - brutalised' by North Korea c... Jun '17 Ronald 30
News Hillary is best candidate for U.S. president (Feb '08) Jul '16 Responsibilty 938
News Once again, Hispanics were considered for VP. O... (Jul '16) Jul '16 All For Show 1
News Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Jul '16 Lorenzo 247
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr '16 concerned citizen 56
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) Jan '16 Brian_G 30,922
More from around the web