Past governors left no e-mail trails

Past governors left no e-mail trails

There are 1 comment on the KRQE News 13 story from Jul 7, 2012, titled Past governors left no e-mail trails. In it, KRQE News 13 reports that:

With the current governor caught in a controversy over using private e-mail accounts for public business, KRQE News 13 has learned her two predecessors went out of their way to avoid leaving digital trails.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE News 13.

“Freedom is never free”

Since: Jan 09

El Paso, Texas

#1 Jul 9, 2012
This is a perfect article that shows exactly how Martinez says one thing, gets corrected, and says something else.

"'Richardson was the first governor we got e-mail from, so this is a learning experience for all of us," Martinez continued.

And while the archive received more than 2.5 million e-mails from Richardson administration officials, archivists were surprised when they checked Richardson's state e-mail address.

"Well, it appears that the e-mail wasn't used," Martinez said. "We found there were no records in his in or his sent or his deleted boxes.'"

"We got email from...well it seems he didn't use it"

Which is it Martinez? I'm still waiting for her to tell a story without flip-flopping. or even better yet I'm waiting for her to say something that just might be true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Freed US student - brutalised' by North Korea c... Jun '17 Ronald 30
News Hillary is best candidate for U.S. president (Feb '08) Jul '16 Responsibilty 938
News Once again, Hispanics were considered for VP. O... (Jul '16) Jul '16 All For Show 1
News Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Jul '16 Lorenzo 247
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr '16 concerned citizen 56
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) Jan '16 Brian_G 30,923
News Janway: Plutonium has already been disposed at ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 texinnewmex 2
More from around the web