Sound off! (April 25)

Sound off! (April 25)

There are 70 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Apr 25, 2011, titled Sound off! (April 25). In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Someone is offended because Sound Off! is being used to anonymously blast Martinez.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
What

Albuquerque, NM

#73 Apr 26, 2011
Geez Louise wrote:
"Some of us traditional white families don't want our kids watching videos that feature two boys kissing and holding hands either."

Some of us sane people don't want to watch the re-enactment of the crucifixion but that was all over the news on the weekend.

I'd rather watch two people express love for each other than torture and murder being celebrated.
Allen

Santa Fe, NM

#75 Apr 26, 2011
What wrote:
Geez Louise wrote:
"Some of us traditional white families don't want our kids watching videos that feature two boys kissing and holding hands either."
Some of us sane people don't want to watch the re-enactment of the crucifixion but that was all over the news on the weekend.
I'd rather watch two people express love for each other than torture and murder being celebrated.
Funny how the ones that complain about gays showing love for each other are the same ones that buy their kids war games or horror movies. Blood and guys are fine but not love. I wonder how many young boys and girls have killed themselves rather then face their father (Mr. Macho) with the truth about being gay.
Blood and Guys

Albuquerque, NM

#76 Apr 26, 2011
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how the ones that complain about gays showing love for each other are the same ones that buy their kids war games or horror movies. Blood and guys are fine but not love. I wonder how many young boys and girls have killed themselves rather then face their father (Mr. Macho) with the truth about being gay.
Interesting conclusions and the usual idiotic errors from Allen.
More informed

Las Cruces, NM

#78 Apr 26, 2011
What wrote:
Geez Louise wrote:
Well look a there. You attached my name to a fake post. You can always tell when it is a true quote. Wow.....you really must be bored to make fake post to get a rile out of people

Since: Sep 08

Albuquerque, NM

#79 Apr 26, 2011
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent comments even with the typo. You can always count on the gutless screen name changing homo-erotic mental midgets with nothing to add to make some inane comment.
What

Albuquerque, NM

#80 Apr 26, 2011
Still Standing wrote:
The joy in the yappy dogs voices when the neighbor comes home from work.
How about the continuous yapping of dogs who yap at nothing, all day? How about the yappy dogs who yap at my husband and I when we walk into our backyard and the neighbor lets the yappers out and does nothing to stop the little yappy sh!ts? The same yappy little sh!ts who yap at midnight, 2:30am and many times during the day?
Still Standing

Albuquerque, NM

#81 Apr 26, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
How about the continuous yapping of dogs who yap at nothing, all day? How about the yappy dogs who yap at my husband and I when we walk into our backyard and the neighbor lets the yappers out and does nothing to stop the little yappy sh!ts? The same yappy little sh!ts who yap at midnight, 2:30am and many times during the day?
I don't know, maybe you can talk to your neighbors nicely and ask them to put one of those collars on them to deter barking, on the other hand, maybe they are barking for a reason. I wish that I coud hear my neighbors little yappers through my walls. We have had break ins in our neighborhood and I would welcome the chance or catch the culprits.
What

Albuquerque, NM

#82 Apr 27, 2011
Still Standing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, maybe you can talk to your neighbors nicely and ask them to put one of those collars on them to deter barking, on the other hand, maybe they are barking for a reason. I wish that I coud hear my neighbors little yappers through my walls. We have had break ins in our neighborhood and I would welcome the chance or catch the culprits.
Um, thanks for the suggestions....they blame our dog who doesn't bark at everything. Their argument is flawed because we've only had her a few months and they've been there longer....yapping at everything and nothing.

They are not people to be reasoned with.
Still Standing

Albuquerque, NM

#83 Apr 27, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, thanks for the suggestions....they blame our dog who doesn't bark at everything. Their argument is flawed because we've only had her a few months and they've been there longer....yapping at everything and nothing.
They are not people to be reasoned with.
Well, I wish you luck with that. I hope they will work with you on the issue. There is a difference between purposeful yapping and uncontrolled nuisance yapping. I hope that the dogs in question are being fed and watered properly. If not, that can make them yap for sure. Unfortunately if all else fails, you may have to call codes or something. I hate codes, but in a pinch, they might be helpful. Unfortunately the dog owners may take it as an act of war. I hope it doesn't come to that.
WWJD

Farmington, NM

#84 Apr 27, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask your neighbors if you can walk their dogs for them? It sounds like they just need to get out and roam for a while.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Governor's board picks ignored law (Dec '08) Sun Banu Telliman 13
News Freed US student - brutalised' by North Korea c... Jun '17 Ronald 30
News Hillary is best candidate for U.S. president (Feb '08) Jul '16 Responsibilty 938
News Once again, Hispanics were considered for VP. O... (Jul '16) Jul '16 All For Show 1
News Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Jul '16 Lorenzo 247
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr '16 concerned citizen 56
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) Jan '16 Brian_G 30,923
More from around the web