Poll looks at new and old NM Govs

Poll looks at new and old NM Govs

There are 12 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico story from Feb 12, 2011, titled Poll looks at new and old NM Govs. In it, KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico reports that:

So far New Mexicans appear to like the job that Governor Susana Martinez is doing.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Feb 14, 2011
I certainly am!
Decieved men tell no lies

Aztec, NM

#2 Feb 15, 2011
Cary L Nickel wrote:
I certainly am!
You would follow Satan into Hell as long as he was Republican. Like a good puppet, you dance to the music of His song. As he pulls another string you shuffle from one deception to another.

Not that your counterpart is any different, you both have the same master. Dance puppet dance!!
Kosher Frank

United States

#3 Feb 15, 2011
I just got a little through up in my mouth thinking of $u$ana on a pole!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 15, 2011
Decieved men tell no lies wrote:
<quoted text>
You would follow Satan into Hell as long as he was Republican. Like a good puppet, you dance to the music of His song. As he pulls another string you shuffle from one deception to another.
Not that your counterpart is any different, you both have the same master. Dance puppet dance!!
Nah, I don't think Satan is a conservative.

But I am!! I will vote for conservative, traditional American principles every time. A TEA Partier is even better.

Have a great day!

“Eat me. I'm a Danish.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 16, 2011
Despite the fact that I dont like Susana personally, so far she is doig a great job. Sure I disagree with a few details but overall she is kicking butt.

There is a lot of low hanging fruit in the first few months of office. And she is famous for wearing out that welcome pretty fast. SO I believe that her luster will fade as her efforts get more and more partisan. People jsut dont want that. But she is doing great with her efforts so far and the whole State is applauding her!
Deceived men tell no lies

Aztec, NM

#6 Feb 16, 2011
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't think Satan is a conservative.
But I am!! I will vote for conservative, traditional American principles every time. A TEA Partier is even better.
Have a great day!
Thats what makes you Satans tool, you follow his munions no matter what!! All they have to say is American values, and there you are falling into the pit. No matter that they are far from True conservative. You follow as a sheep.

As for your Tea party, better yet, now your enrolled in his service. Your deception is complete.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Feb 18, 2011
Deceived men tell no lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what makes you Satans tool, you follow his munions no matter what!! All they have to say is American values, and there you are falling into the pit. No matter that they are far from True conservative. You follow as a sheep.
As for your Tea party, better yet, now your enrolled in his service. Your deception is complete.
I guess it's a matter between me and my God, isn't it.

"Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything." -Attributed to Alexander Hamilton, actual author unknown.

“Come walk with me...”

Since: Feb 11

through the Ninth Gate...

#8 Feb 18, 2011
Cary L Nickel wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, I don't think Satan is a conservative.
But I am!! I will vote for conservative, traditional American principles every time. A TEA Partier is even better.
Have a great day!
Why was the tea party started? Tell us all the 1 real reason Carry. This ought to be good. Let's tell the truth.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Feb 18, 2011
Great--Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the tea party started? Tell us all the 1 real reason Carry. This ought to be good. Let's tell the truth.
Why should I tell you anything? Look it up yourself. The truth is out there.

“Eat me. I'm a Danish.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 Feb 18, 2011
Great--Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the tea party started? Tell us all the 1 real reason Carry. This ought to be good. Let's tell the truth.
The Tea Paty was started by people,of all ideologies that were tired of the politicians not listening to the word of the people. Many represented the conservative ideology and many represented the liberal, and they came together united against the status quo.

The Republican party saw that ther ewere many disenfranchised conservatives in the ranks and they realized their vote and power would be split by the Tea Party (the main objectives of the Tea Party was indeed to split teh vote). They began pumping lots of money into propoganda, effectively stumping for the tea party. Soon the Tea Party became hostile to any members that were not white and conservative. The ideology of the Tea Party rapidly changed from very diverse to very specific. It is now a bastion of extreme right wing people who identify much more with party line politics than true conservative ideals. Ther eis still a large conservative showing but the party does not represent true conservative values, rather a watered down "party line" stance that is aligned with the Republican position.

Cary wont give you the scoop becasue he is ashamed of the legacy of the Tea Party. But i will do it! What was once a group of people coming together with bi-partisanship to change America for the better is now a clone of the Republican party and is trying to take America BACKWARDS. And doing a bang up job I might add.

If yu want to assess the effectiveness of the Tea Party all you need to do is look at the fact they have no candidates. None. Who is the Republican contender going to be? Mitt Romney? Palin? GIVE ME A BREAK! Anyone who beleives that the disgust shown in the last election was a show of support for the Republicans OR the Tea Party is a fool. It was an exprtession of complete disgust for the system and not an endorsement of the Tea Party at all.
Eugene

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Great--Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Why was the tea party started? Tell us all the 1 real reason Carry. This ought to be good. Let's tell the truth.
All this stuff is good and fine but off the topic of your're question. Nickel knoes thr eal answer, but don't want us all to know he is prejiduced person. So here is your're amswer. Because a non whiter person was elected President of the U.S. Sol the hippie gives the rest of the fill ins. But it's a party of willed hate mounigers who don't like the ouccome. Sure they haver thjere puppets who are of no white ness but thats all a ruse to pull the wool over the eyess of all us. My Native firnds here hate the tea party. Me, I'm a demercrat, but always vote Republican. Except whens it is time to help iut the people who need soem aid. But the main hting is all you need to clear up your're heads so you can see the trueth about left, right, and the hate mpongers, aka the tea party. Hippie!

P.S. I'm not in AZ. I live up north in New Mexico. Topicx is a bit messed up lately. Not Faermingtin or Rio Ranchio. Guess.

“Eat me. I'm a Danish.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2011
Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
All this stuff is good and fine but off the topic of your're question. Nickel knoes thr eal answer, but don't want us all to know he is prejiduced person. So here is your're amswer. Because a non whiter person was elected President of the U.S. Sol the hippie gives the rest of the fill ins. But it's a party of willed hate mounigers who don't like the ouccome. Sure they haver thjere puppets who are of no white ness but thats all a ruse to pull the wool over the eyess of all us. My Native firnds here hate the tea party. Me, I'm a demercrat, but always vote Republican. Except whens it is time to help iut the people who need soem aid. But the main hting is all you need to clear up your're heads so you can see the trueth about left, right, and the hate mpongers, aka the tea party. Hippie!
P.S. I'm not in AZ. I live up north in New Mexico. Topicx is a bit messed up lately. Not Faermingtin or Rio Ranchio. Guess.
It doesn't matter where you are Eugene you are all right by me. Your posts are funny and have more truth in them than most of the others. We may disagee on some points but we agree on most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New district judge sought (Oct '08) Mar '18 Observer 37
News Governor's board picks ignored law (Dec '08) Aug '17 Banu Telliman 13
News Freed US student - brutalised' by North Korea c... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Ronald 30
News Hillary is best candidate for U.S. president (Feb '08) Jul '16 Responsibilty 938
News Once again, Hispanics were considered for VP. O... (Jul '16) Jul '16 All For Show 1
News Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Jul '16 Lorenzo 247
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr '16 concerned citizen 56