I'm gay, what could possibly happen t...

I'm gay, what could possibly happen to me if I'll be imprisoned?

Posted in the Bill Richardson Forum

Since: Aug 09

Asia/Pacific Region

#1 Dec 3, 2009
I wonder, is it different for men and gays inside prison?
gag

United States

#2 Dec 4, 2009
CesarUy wrote:
I wonder, is it different for men and gays inside prison?
You make me sick. What do you think? Do you dream about be attached by men! You need to have satan exercised from your twisted mind. your like the other gays--Legion overtaken by demons.

“hard and horny”

Since: Apr 12

Spokane

#3 Apr 9, 2012
Gays in prison, receive the same treatment as straight men, from the system. however they do tend to be used and abused by the other inmates, especially if they are more effeminate. i think most gay men in prison, keep it to them selves, so they won't have that target on their back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr '16 concerned citizen 56
News Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Apr '16 Juanita T 246
News Who still takes global warming seriously? (Jan '10) Jan '16 Brian_G 30,932
News Janway: Plutonium has already been disposed at ... (Sep '15) Sep '15 texinnewmex 2
News Charges against official fuel state's corruptio... (Sep '15) Sep '15 fatbacksx 1
News Sheldon Adelson, Bill Richardson help Sen. Robe... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Gross receipt tax increase fails to pass (May '15) Jun '15 Ralph 6
More from around the web