Bribery probe figure may have donated...

Bribery probe figure may have donated $54K to Richardson

There are 14 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from May 21, 2011, titled Bribery probe figure may have donated $54K to Richardson. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

SANTA FE A Las Cruces businessman entangled in an alleged pay-to-play scheme for judicial appointments has contributed more than $50,000 to former Democratic Gov.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

WARRIOR

Washington, DC

#1 May 22, 2011
This is what the dems have been doing for years!
Tour de Force

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 22, 2011
One would have to be a total moron not to understand that fat bill and the New Mexico democrat political machine is a den of corrupt vipers. A vote for a democrat is a vote to destroy the country. Just look at the double-cross obama recently pulled in Israel.
liz

United States

#3 May 22, 2011
Show me an HONEST man and I will faint..
bob

United States

#4 May 22, 2011
of course Richardson is a crook, he was part of the Clinton team was'nt he?
creativetruth

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 22, 2011
everytime the above group of contributors to this blog write its like the "pick a little" song from the Music Man. Bunch of chickens cackling.
Tour de Force

Albuquerque, NM

#6 May 22, 2011
creativeobfuscation wrote, "every time the above group of contributors to this blog write its like the "pick a little" song from the Music Man. Bunch of chickens cackling."
---
When caught red-handed, liberals always change the subject. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. Is fat bill and the democrat judges under investigation for bribery & corruption?
DUH

Albuquerque, NM

#7 May 22, 2011
Tour de Force wrote:
creativeobfuscation wrote, "every time the above group of contributors to this blog write its like the "pick a little" song from the Music Man. Bunch of chickens cackling."
---
When caught red-handed, liberals always change the subject. JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION. Is fat bill and the democrat judges under investigation for bribery & corruption?
You are capable of writing, yes? Are you also capable of reading the newspapers or watching the news?

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2121174.s...

Since: Oct 08

#8 May 22, 2011
fat bill will not look good in stripes as they will make him look fatter,,,maybe he can do his time in AZ where pink
whatever

Tularosa, NM

#9 May 22, 2011
May have? Who's the maroon writing the headlines?
JMH3

Carrizozo, NM

#10 May 22, 2011
DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
You are capable of writing, yes? Are you also capable of reading the newspapers or watching the news?
http://www.kob.com/article/stories/S2121174.s...
I think many of us are, spin it however you want, Richardson was a crook. And this Good Ole Boy Democrat Cartel is keeping this state down.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/larry_barker/lar...
SamD

Alamogordo, NM

#11 May 23, 2011
Bill is just shy is all.
He'll soon get to meet Bubba LeRoy,
his new husband.

“Pro-Constitution , Anti-Obama!”

Since: May 10

Capitan, NM

#12 May 24, 2011
bob wrote:
of course Richardson is a crook, he was part of the Clinton team was'nt he?
And he supports Obama!!!

Since: Oct 08

#13 May 24, 2011
Chaos Undercover wrote:
<quoted text>
And he supports Obama!!!
and he is a dumpocrap
SamD

Alamogordo, NM

#14 May 24, 2011
How do I get Lopez to bring me some envelopes full of cash?
I'll always speak well anyone that delivers me envelopes full of cash

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Richardson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New district judge sought (Oct '08) Mar 20 Observer 37
News Governor's board picks ignored law (Dec '08) Aug '17 Banu Telliman 13
News Freed US student - brutalised' by North Korea c... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Ronald 30
News Hillary is best candidate for U.S. president (Feb '08) Jul '16 Responsibilty 938
News Once again, Hispanics were considered for VP. O... (Jul '16) Jul '16 All For Show 1
News Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) Jul '16 Lorenzo 247
News 'Double dippers' fought legislation (May '09) Apr '16 concerned citizen 56