Actor's son charged with assault, moonshine possession

Comments on Topix forums : ASHEVILLE City police arrested the son of actor Bill Pullman on charges of assaulting an officer and moonshine possession. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“BEAT A PAIR OF JACK'S & A FOX ”

Since: Feb 07

ASHEVILLE

#1 Oct 30, 2008
Nice lookin guy too. LOL
hikerusa

Mills River, NC

#2 Oct 30, 2008
Typical WWC student. Maybe they were doing their public service to the community. WWC is too liberal to kick him out, also the $$$ talks and he walks.
willie

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2008
I would just like to know if the white lightning was any good. Did it have a good bead on top? If so, I sure would like a taste. It's been years since any good white has come down the pike. By the way, the picture of him looks a lot like my friends after they had a good swig of the powerful stuff.(trying to catch his breath}lol
local

Greenville, SC

#4 Oct 30, 2008
THAT is a SWEEEEEET mugshot!

Waaaaazzzzzup duuuuuuude? I got mooooooonshine!
Pinky

Greenville, SC

#5 Oct 30, 2008
I just want to know where he got the moonshine.
LOKEL

Weaverville, NC

#6 Oct 30, 2008
Why were the two gents stopped by the police in the first place ... that tid-bit seems to have been omitted from the story....

Since: Oct 07

Asheville, NC

#7 Oct 30, 2008
LOKEL wrote:
Why were the two gents stopped by the police in the first place ... that tid-bit seems to have been omitted from the story....
Does it matter? Go pull the arrest report if you want to know. That isn't the point of the story.
wormin wellson kollidge

Hendersonville, NC

#8 Oct 30, 2008
wot a great reason to go here!
what the

Hickory, NC

#11 Oct 30, 2008
yawwwwnnn......who gives a f@#$....this is of import to who?????
LOKEL

Weaverville, NC

#12 Oct 30, 2008
ABE LINCOLN wrote:
<quoted text>
The photo says it all.
So it is now legal to be detained because of your appearance ....

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#13 Oct 30, 2008
hikerusa wrote:
Typical WWC student. Maybe they were doing their public service to the community. WWC is too liberal to kick him out, also the $$$ talks and he walks.
Judgemental much?
Stereotype much?
Stupid much?
vicky b

AOL

#14 Oct 30, 2008
that kid looks like a jackarse
Wondering

Waynesville, NC

#15 Oct 30, 2008
local wrote:
Ha! Love your "sound effects"!!!! I think that's exactly what he was saying! Thanks for the laughs!
WNCnative

Marysville, OH

#16 Oct 30, 2008
That has got to be the freakiest picture I have ever seen. Scary.
WNCnative

Marysville, OH

#17 Oct 30, 2008
Looks like he needs to bathe, betcha he only gets a slap on the wrist at school cause his daddy is some infamous actor. How disgusting. ya know I have family out on the roads in that area. This guy deserves some serious punishment, and hope he gets it, Maybe the state can give him his just do, and give him a shower, shave and attitude adjustment of course at our expense. Bet he has a hell of a hangover, Ha!! he deserves one wake up call.
Pinky

Greenville, SC

#18 Oct 30, 2008
local wrote:
Local, that's a good one..you should be funny more often. Thanks for the laugh.
WNCnative

Marysville, OH

#19 Oct 30, 2008
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha! Love your "sound effects"!!!! I think that's exactly what he was saying! Thanks for the laughs!
I enjoyed that myself, Yeeee Haaaa, Hooty hoot!!
WNCnative

Marysville, OH

#20 Oct 30, 2008
Is it just me or has anyone else down there never heard of Bill Pullman until now? Let us pray that him and his son have no resemblance How scary would that be? 2 of these on the same planet. That is really scary. I betcha I have nightmares tonight over that mug.
He must be on the "Z" list.

Black Mountain, NC

#22 Oct 30, 2008
WNCnative wrote:
Looks like he needs to bathe, betcha he only gets a slap on the wrist at school cause his daddy is some infamous actor. How disgusting. ya know I have family out on the roads in that area. This guy deserves some serious punishment, and hope he gets it, Maybe the state can give him his just do, and give him a shower, shave and attitude adjustment of course at our expense. Bet he has a hell of a hangover, Ha!! he deserves one wake up call.
??? Why does he deserve such serious punishment? Underage drinking is prevalent even in the early years of high school, so why should we fault one nineteen-year-old college student for participating in such behavior? And what is your deal with your "family on the road"? At what point do a couple of drunk teenagers equal a hazard for drivers(unless they stumble into the street)?...and I don't think Pullman is "infamous". A lot of schools do not punish students for actions committed off campus--instead of condemning some kid for drinking, what about all the D1 athletes at big name programs that beat women, get caught with coke, or possess firearms illegally? Those students are the ones who receive a slap on the wrist, keep their scholarships, and continue to be the BMOC's. I'm not sure that we should worry too much about this kid (other than the whole "assault on an officer" thing--why wasn't that really covered in the article??).

Black Mountain, NC

#23 Oct 30, 2008
Sorry 'bout the double post--don't know how that happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Pullman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Pullman - nude ! (Aug '11) Jul '14 Billy D 2
Post the First Comment (Mar '11) Nov '13 neusepiele 50
Will Smith not starring in - Independence Day' ... (Jun '13) Sep '13 amw 2
Photo Flash: 1600 PENN's 'Frosting/Nixon,' Airi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Slevin 1
The CineTopia Top 10: Buried Alive Movies (Sep '10) Oct '10 winchester89 2
Fantastic Fest 2010: Third wave of films (Sep '10) Sep '10 BellaNicoli 1
Best Comedy Movies of All Time (Jan '10) Jan '10 John Candy 1

Bill Pullman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE