On Movies | 'Alex Rider' writer inspi...

On Movies | 'Alex Rider' writer inspired by 007 and Tintin

There are 25 comments on the Philadelphia Inquirer story from Oct 14, 2006, titled On Movies | 'Alex Rider' writer inspired by 007 and Tintin. In it, Philadelphia Inquirer reports that:

He's a bright, precocious adolescent. He's English. He's an orphan. He's the namesake star of a series of best-selling books.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia Inquirer.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Surrey, Canada

#21 Jun 12, 2008
im inspired about the movie and the book i would like it if the make every movie of the alex rider book even point blank

#22 Oct 2, 2008
The movie was totally the best he is such a good actor and would make a great friend I bet. He is great in all the movies he is practically the main high-light. But I do feel bad that were all saying stuff about him. and anthony Horowitz is the best.

Columbia, MO

#23 Mar 13, 2009
john guerra wrote:
well to tell you the truth i love!!!!!!!!!! the books ive read stormbreaker,point blank, skeleton key, and i just put down eagle strike literally like 5 mins ago. it was great. i was a little sad about the ending how sabina wont ever see alex again i realy liked her. and i have seen the stormbreaker movie and i also loved it. way to go all and anthony Horowitz's especialy
sabina dose see alex again i looked at the last page of snakehead ^^

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2009
sturat hunter you are so right they should make a 2 hour tv series

Rochester, MI

#25 Jan 9, 2010
alex pettyfer is 19

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Nighy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Out in Clapham screens Pride for 2015 Pride Art... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Belle Sexton 1
Bill Nighy - nude ! (Aug '11) Jul '14 Dudeley 4
News [Movies] New Banner For I, Frankenstein (Sep '13) Oct '13 mr mark 2
News 'Pirate Radio' (Apr '10) Apr '10 ASASD 1
News Ant and Dec: why we took a pay cut (Mar '10) Mar '10 Pete 1
News 'Pirate Radio' (Nov '09) Nov '09 Ferretlover 1
News Movie Review | Pirate Radio: Rebellious time so... (Nov '09) Nov '09 dal 1