Band of the Week: Forgotten Mountain ...

Band of the Week: Forgotten Mountain Boys

There are 3 comments on the The Morning Call story from Oct 3, 2009, titled Band of the Week: Forgotten Mountain Boys. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Members: Brian Skurski, Paul Spriet, Gina Ross, Keith Kester Style of music: Bluegrass Where based: Lehigh Valley When formed: 2002 How band came together: E-Harmony Our music in four words: Talented friends having fun Influences: Tom Ross, Bill Monroe , Alan Munde, Sam Bush.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Mike Landers

Allen, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2009
Is this the same Brian Skurski who was at the Armor and Engineer Board in the early 90's?
Brian Skurski

AOL

#2 Jan 2, 2010
Mike, I am one in the same Brian Skurski from the Armor & Engineer Board in Fort Knox, Kentucky. Send me your address and I'll send you our newest CD. What are you doing these days??
My e-mail address is [email protected] Please give me a shout!!
Later,
Brian
Mike Landers wrote:
Is this the same Brian Skurski who was at the Armor and Engineer Board in the early 90's?
Brian Skurski

AOL

#3 Jan 2, 2010
Our newest CD was just completed December 30. It's titled "It Just Gets Better Every Day". More original music from the "Boys". We do three cover tunes: "I'll Go Steppin' Too", I'll Just Stay Around" and "It Won't Matter Anymore". It's the first CD with Paul Spriet on Banjo, he wrote the title track and a great gospel song ("Down To The Water"). We hope y'all enjoy the music. Please visit us wt forgottenmountainboys.com .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Monroe Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News From the archives: Pickin' it old school with R... Wed Mark mark 1
News Lonesome Will Mullins and the Virginia Playboys... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Bear Pen Heathern 1
News Compass Records Announces New Bluegrass Release... (Mar '13) Mar '13 Walker 2
News Dailey & Vincent Nominated for GRAMMY (Jan '13) Jan '13 Rabman 1
News Monroe-Style Mandolin Concert at Owensboro Symp... (Sep '07) Oct '12 ... 2
News Lonesome Will Mullins Takes his Music to Carter... (Jan '10) May '12 Prater 6
News Hot on the trail of bluegrass (Apr '12) Apr '12 Stacey Swanson 1
More from around the web