News & Notes

Jan 30, 2010 Full story: Tallahassee.com 11

Bill Gaither and friends will be at Civic Center The Gaither Homecoming Celebration is scheduled for 7 p.m. Friday at the Civic Center, 505 W. Pensacola St.

Full Story
joanna

Lincolnton, NC

#1 Feb 1, 2010
where is Guy Pimrod going and what are his plans for the future?
don jones

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 7, 2010
I would like to know how many of the singers have passed away
sassydude

Orlando, FL

#3 Mar 30, 2010
I would love to be able to tell Bill and all of the
Homecoming artists just how much their programs have
meant to me. I can't find a church that offers simlair music so I watch them daily. I was a proud member of Rex Humbard's Cathedral of Tommorrow until I moved. I love all of their music and especially Gloria's lyrics to "Be still my soul" I was part of
a choir that presented "Allelua" to our church and
3 other congregations. All of their music is so
inspiring and comforting. I recentlly attended a
concert at Lakeland Fl and throughly enjoyed it.
yours in Christ Shirley L.

Since: Mar 10

Houston, TX

#4 Mar 31, 2010
This will be great event because I know they are good singers. All this make me want to listen to my Christian songs. http://www.digitalundivide.com/church-hymns--...
Pastor Dave

Sanford, ME

#5 Jan 27, 2011
don jones wrote:
I would like to know how many of the singers have passed away
Yes how many have passed away since the Gaither's started. Would like to know also.
Thanks!
Pastor Dave

Sanford, ME

#6 Jan 27, 2011
How many of the singers have gone to be with the Lord, since the Gaither's started?
Would like to know.
Pastor Pieter

Perth, Australia

#7 Oct 31, 2011
I follow thw Gaithers for many years, they are like part of my family - I would also like to know the names and dates of all the Gaither Home Coming singers who passed away since the Gaithers strated - I just heard that Jessy Dixon passed away what caused hes death
Ruby Rushing

Charlotte, NC

#9 Feb 21, 2012
I grew up listening to Southern Gospel music. My mom and dad took me to the all night singings at the Ovens Autorium in Charlotte, North Carolina. I very rarely watch TV but on Saturdays I can't wait to see Gaither Homecoming on TV, sometimes on several chanels at different times. What a blessing you have been to me. Thank you for all the videos you made. Even though Mark Lowry says, "you will video Jesus return" ha ha!!! Love Mark Lowry. It feels so good to laugh at a CLEAN joke.
Rabman

Madison, AL

#10 Jan 11, 2013
The Gaiters are stacking the Southern Gospel Musice Hall Fame. There are many of Southern Gospel Singers that has been passed over for Singers that Gloria and Bill wanted inducted into the Hall.

If a singer was not a member of his Home Coming series you have not a chance.

Danny was a good singer but, there are so many better singers. That have also passed on to glory.
X musician

Little Rock, AR

#11 May 23, 2014
Pastor Pieter wrote:
I follow thw Gaithers for many years, they are like part of my family - I would also like to know the names and dates of all the Gaither Home Coming singers who passed away since the Gaithers strated - I just heard that Jessy Dixon passed away what caused hes death
Here in N.E. Arkansas there is a guy named Gary Sloan that claims to be one of the Gaither members, plus sang with the Goodmans. Maybe so, but I can`t find no record nor any past videos, recording, pictures, etc. and I also have been a follower of the music, shows, t.v. programs and many of the gospel artist that have came through this area. Anyone know ? Sorry to hear if true Jessy Dixon has passed. God bless his work and family.
Music Acoustic Guy

Fresno, CA

#12 Oct 2, 2014
Gospel Music Headlines News Rock,Blues Guitarist singer song writer GW Williams gospel music Christians listen to daily on the radio.
So why is GW Williams so popular in the Music Christian industry world wide, why is his acoustic songs, Acoustic Guitar Praise, Old Time Southern Gospel Blues, Just A Closer Walk To Thee, and his amazing song ..Amazing Grace How Sweet The Sound, some of the most popular acoustic gospel music played on radio, and downloaded on the music Christian websites, and itunes, amazon, and ect.
Why is GW Williams one of the greatest guitar players off all time who ever lived, Why Why Why ?
I just don't get it.
Is it because GW Williams was once on the music charts with his hit song Electric Rock Guitarist, before he became a born again Christian who help start a gosepl movement with his salvation messages that is shaking the world?

Who Knows?

thats him below...oh me oh my

http://gwwilliamsacousticmusicministry.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Gaither Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Low attendance doesn't stop Bonifay Southern Go... Sep '14 fran 4
Anthony Burger, 44; Pianist Played With Gospel ... (Feb '06) May '14 PAULINE 27
Song about prodigal's father (Feb '07) Jan '14 Garry Kizer 10
Gaither's latest Homecoming (Mar '09) Sep '13 Ron 6
Faith in the music (Mar '10) Aug '13 bootsrandolph 3
Southern gospel with Bill Gaither (Nov '10) Feb '13 HarleyTeeFord 4
Dailey & Vincent Nominated for GRAMMY (Jan '13) Jan '13 Rabman 1

Bill Gaither People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE