New SIRIUS Gospel Program by Bill Gai...

New SIRIUS Gospel Program by Bill Gaither

There are 29 comments on the Orbitcast story from Jun 29, 2006, titled New SIRIUS Gospel Program by Bill Gaither. In it, Orbitcast reports that:

SIRIUS Satellite Radio has signed on Gospel Music Association Hall of Fame inductee Bill Gaither to host a new Souther Gospel music program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orbitcast.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alice Hostetter

Spokane, WA

#21 May 4, 2007
We have not been able to get your program in Spokane, WA as of late. What has happened to it? We have been missing it greatly.
suzanne mixon

United States

#22 Sep 18, 2007
Bill, Just wanted to say thank you for the sirius radio station. we listen to it every sunday morning before church. I have all your cd's and love southern gospel music. Keep on doing what your doing.
Julie Dawson

Culpeper, VA

#23 Sep 30, 2007
Dear Mr. Gaither

My grandmother and I are huge fans. Your music has blessed us in so many ways. Last year my grandmother had to be put in a nursing home, since then she is unable to listen to your music. Do you make individual appearances to nursing homes? Please email mail at [email protected]
Thank you,
Julie Dawson

Since: Apr 07

SF, CA

#24 Nov 30, 2007
if you've got sirius radio (which you can also get at http://www.sirius.com/freeradio ), you can listen to bill at 9am EST (re-broadcast at 9pm EST). hope this helps :)
dr smith

Charlotte, NC

#25 Dec 16, 2007
I would like to know if Bill Gaither reads these postings of if there is a way to write him a personal letter without others reading it? Love the Gaither programs .
Terrie Marks

AOL

#26 Jan 16, 2008
Bill although i love your music and me and my family would like to attend your concert in lowell mass on may 16th.. we cannot,, the tickets are way to expensive for poor folks.. i think its very unfair for whoever is pricing these tickets..
so ill guess tv is as close as we get to a concert.
Anndee

Appleton, WI

#27 Feb 5, 2008
Love the Gaither's!
We have seen them twice in concert.
When will you be back in Green Bay?
What a show. Well worth the money.
Hours of blessed musical praise.
We also use to watch your weekly shows on
Great American Country and on FamilyNet.
So miss that.
There isn't an act on your tour, I don't care for.
Mark Lowry is so talented, music and comedy.
Vocal band, I could go on forever........
But I will spare you.
God bless your ministry.
*:-.,_,.-:
Tammy Cosare

Murrieta, CA

#28 Jan 2, 2009
Dear Gaither's,

In the mid 70's I listend to one of your albums and for the life of me I can't remember the name of the song but..it started with...."Often Times in lifes great crisis, when our hearts grow cold with fear" . PLEASE PLEASE help me find this song/album.

THANK YOU!
Robyn Kingcade Cle Elum W

Papeete, French Polynesia

#29 Sep 29, 2010
Dear Bill, I have a three year old daughter named Gracie, who has loved your videos from the day she was born. We watch at least two a day. I am bringing her for the first time to your concert in Kennewick, she is looking forward to seeing you. She tells us every day that she is going togive y ou a big hug. And she wants to buy your videos and she has been saving all her change. We will see you on the 14th of October.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Gaither Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gaither Vocal Band will highlight concert in Ca... (Jun '15) Jun '15 JBLONG 1
News News & Notes (Feb '10) Oct '14 Music Acoustic Guy 11
News Low attendance doesn't stop Bonifay Southern Go... (Jul '14) Sep '14 fran 4
News Anthony Burger, 44; Pianist Played With Gospel ... (Feb '06) May '14 PAULINE 27
Song about prodigal's father (Feb '07) Jan '14 Garry Kizer 10
News Gaither's latest Homecoming (Mar '09) Sep '13 Ron 6
News Faith in the music (Mar '10) Aug '13 bootsrandolph 3
More from around the web