New SIRIUS Gospel Program by Bill Gaither

Full story: Orbitcast

SIRIUS Satellite Radio has signed on Gospel Music Association Hall of Fame inductee Bill Gaither to host a new Souther Gospel music program.
Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Sep 29, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
teresa shira

Patterson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2006

hi bill i just love your gaither music i watch it every sat night i would love to hear and see new music by you and the rest of the gaithers soon please let me know when there will be more new music coming ok. thank you teresa
teresa shira

Patterson, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2006

DEAR GAITHERS HERE IS MY E MAIL SO YOU CAN LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU PLAN ON DOING MORE NEW GOSPAL MUSIC OK TERESASHR@YAHOO.COM
RITA

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2006

HI PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE TIME, DATES, OF GAITHER MUSICAL MORNING, NIGHT OR ANYTIME ON T.V. THANK YOU KINDLY. wileyrop@yahoo.com
Marlyn of Columbus OH

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2006

I haven't been able to find the Gaithers on TV in Columbus, OH for several months. On what (cable) channel can I find you--morning, noon or night?
Pat Nobles

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2006

I have 40+ copies of Gospel Music News published from Dallas, TX between 1947 and 1954. Anyone interested in purchasing them please call at patnobles2000@yahoo.com
Pat Nobles

Opelika, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2006

I have 40+ copies of Gospel Music news published from Dallas, TX beteen 1947 and 1954. Anyone interested in purchasing them contact me at
patnobles2000@yahoo.com
Stephanie Sherwood

Moncton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2006

I have a Cd to get to Bill, I'm wondering how? Thanks ssherwood@gmail.com
Ellen-May Reid-Alcorn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2006

Hi to The Gaithers,
I watched your hymn special the other night & it was awesome.
I love listening to you all sing, you're all amazing. The Lord blessed you all with such beautifull voices. You just stay riveted to the t.v. screen when you are singing & praising the Lord for each & every day, as iI do.
I have a question for you, but I'm not sure if you can answer it, as I only have a short line of a song[hymn) I'm looking for. Here is what I have & if you don't know or the wording is wrong, please let me know.
The line I have goes something like this, as I was listening to it, but I may be wrong....
Line--"I know the answer, it's all right here." That's all I can recall to the best of my knowledge. I know it's not much to go on, so if it's incorecct or not a line in the song I was listening to I'll understand if you can't answer it.
Keep up the great work of God & PLEASE keep singing for us....Thank-You.****Ellen-May Reid-Alcorn.~~~~
May God Bless You All Today & Forever, especially at this time of year on the Birth Of Our Lord & Savour--Jesus Christ.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
Nadine Cahill

Charlottetown, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2007

The programs are great. How can I get the poem at the end of the Precious Memory program by Rupert Kipling? Thanks. Nadine Cahill.
Debbie

Waverly, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2007

I worked in a nursing home and got close to some of the residents and one of them sent me a message that they can no longer find the Gaithers on TV. I have been trying to find a channel for her. Can you help in any way? Thank You for your time
Ryan Keep

Oskaloosa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2007

Dear Bill Gaither
i like your shows and when you put out your videos
make me and every one feels good about it.
and know that your working hard to going on your tour's around the world. But this you do about me getting all of email's that you can read.
So i was thing i did ask for the Gaither's to do some audio commertarys of Home Coming Video's.
But How ever i did found one good video, that you can do an Audio Comentary's.
on a video called Encore The Old Friends Quariel.
Kathy

Baytown, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

WANTED! Gaither Tickets (2-4) for June 1, 2007 concert in SAINT JOHN, NB (Canada). Will beat any other offers! Please email; silveralero@msn.com
wilma hill

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2007

we miss the heroes Bill but keep on singing
Jenny

Bielefeld, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2007

Go to Gaither.com , and click the link:
"Watch us on TV".
STEPHANIE BUTTON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2007

DEAR BILL GAITHER

I WANT TO TOUR WITH YOU AND YOUR HOMECOMING FRIENDS AND I CAN SING VERY WELL.
Ryan Keep

Oskaloosa, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2007

A Tribute To Jessy Dixon
Dear Bill & Gloria Gaither.
I Like the all of your three Tribute video's that you've did in the past year.
So I've another idea for you guys.
I Would like to see another Tribute video put out, but only this time I Want it to be for your very, good friend Jessy Dixon.
and Jessy has been a very good buddy to you guy's. And this is why I Want to see his Tribute Video, when its all put togetter into one video set. And it well also be adding with the other
Tribute video's.
The three tribute video's that you did are
{1A Tribute To Howard & Vestal Goodman.
{2A Tribute To Jake Hess.
{3And A Tribute To George Younce.
Those are the three video's.
So why not do a 4th Tribute Video For Jessy Dixon. Plus an interviwe with Jessy.
So Yeah I Would like to see that one from
about a few years. And also to see other Tribute video's to be done in a few years.
Like.A Tribute To Guy Penrod. And meny,
meny, meny, more to come in a few years.
P.S. Your very good friend Ryan Keep.
Kathleen Joyner

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2007

Brother Bill Gaither :)
My name is Kathleen. I have been trying soooooo hard to find out how I can get a copy of the song about the tradegy of abortion recorded many years ago by Jesse Dixon called "Innocent Blood". Could you please help me find it? Thank you so much! Kathleen
Kathleen Joyner

Crewe, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2007

Oh yeah...I am NOT in Scottsburg. I am in Kenbridge, Virginia! God bless!
Dan Paashaus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

We attended the Gaither Homecoming last Fall in Albany and loved the concert. I have been a Gaither fan since ythe 1970s and have appreciated the music sung and written by Bill Gaither. Our church uses the Hymns to the Famikly of God and my brothers, the Paashaus Brothers, have harmonized to the music. This Fall i9n Kingston, NY, my brothers will host some great quartets we grew up listening to - what a wonderful life!
Dan Paashaus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2007

I am a lowly promoter, but I will do my best to promote Bill Gaither and other Southern Gospel in the New York State area

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Bill Gaither Discussions

Search the Bill Gaither Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Low attendance doesn't stop Bonifay Southern Go... Jul 26 June bug 3
News & Notes (Feb '10) May '14 X musician 10
Anthony Burger, 44; Pianist Played With Gospel ... (Feb '06) May '14 PAULINE 27
Song about prodigal's father (Feb '07) Jan '14 Garry Kizer 10
Gaither's latest Homecoming (Mar '09) Sep '13 Ron 6
Faith in the music (Mar '10) Aug '13 bootsrandolph 3
Southern gospel with Bill Gaither (Nov '10) Feb '13 HarleyTeeFord 4
•••
•••