Philly mayor chides black parents ove...

Philly mayor chides black parents over teen mobs

There are 40 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Aug 13, 2011, titled Philly mayor chides black parents over teen mobs. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter is channeling his inner Bill Cosby and giving straight talk to the city's black community in the wake of a string of violent assaults by teen mobs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
TAP

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 14, 2011
Ezra_Yisrael1970 wrote:
@Tap:
Money is a TOOL not POWER. Anybody can have a TOOL but not all of us possess POWER.
Take away money, then POWER can be lost but if you have money, you can use it as a tool to gain POWER. Comprehend?
Worship money? I doubt it!
Money has no power. Or a tool. The tool for power is people who believe in it. That is where the power lay. If you believe something or someone has power over you, then you will act accordingly. I can grow lettuce in my window seal. Why do I go to the store and buy it? What does that money have to do with me eating salad? That is what belief in power does to you. His lettuce is better, more accessible, already cut and cleaned. So I will work for him, get money tools from him, then turn around and give it back for lettuce that I could grow in my window seal. If I grew my own lettuce I would not need to work for him now would I?
But where would I live to grow my lettuce? He has power so I dare not use the land because it is his only because he says it is. Others believe that just like me so I will have to fight them and I am scared, they might hurt me or even kill me. So I will just go to work and he may give me enough to use a lot from here to build me a home to grow my lettuce. He is happy now and he will not hurt me.

Power is mental, not material. They have power because you believe they do, and believe in what they have. They have power because you are scared. You can make a dollar out of a piece of paper just like he can. Why is your dollar worthless? Because you have no power. He is not scared of you. No one else believes you. So you have no power sister. Learn from that.

“OccultKilla Of Megalomanics!”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#25 Aug 14, 2011
Did you read what I just typed?

Money is a TOOL used for POWER!!!

If you can get around that, then explain why we are called the United States of America or the United Nations.

I contend that money is a TOOL used for POWER but without this TOOL, then POWER would be hard to obtain.

Understand that.
ADV

Plainfield, IN

#26 Aug 14, 2011
Lmao @ ezra calling 'MONEY' precious gems.......

Whata retard...thats NOT money stupid...it's called precious metals...has NOTHING to do withpape money.....unless YOU pay paper money for said items.....

You fkn idiots slay my mind.....
ADV

Plainfield, IN

#27 Aug 14, 2011
paper...
pos

Walnut, CA

#28 Aug 14, 2011
Wooooow, somebody is giving ADV all bad judgement marks, on such good posts too, screaming fkn idiot,retard, and idiot is so so non idiot.

HA HA HA HA
Major Minus

Elmont, NY

#29 Aug 14, 2011
All major u.s. cities should adopt this idea so we don't end up like the british
ADV

Plainfield, IN

#30 Aug 14, 2011
pos wrote:
Wooooow, somebody is giving ADV all bad judgement marks, on such good posts too, screaming fkn idiot,retard, and idiot is so so non idiot.
HA HA HA HA
Get off my balls,bytch..........

oh _ ReaIIy _ __

“Shove your "Warnings"”

Since: Jul 11

where da sun don't shine....

#31 Aug 14, 2011
Ezra_Yisrael1970 wrote:
<quoted text>
I
what's a young person to do without a job? People are saying get a job but who is responsible for hiring all these young BM? White corporations that's who and they are not hiring BP.
No, fk you...bappie said this has NOTHING to do with white people. White people don't hire blacks because instead of doing their JOBS, most of them spend all day looking for something to sue over, and since you can't tell the "good" ones from the bad ones at the interview, they just don't get hired.
...It's up to all these "intelligent, successful" blacks we keep hearing exist to hire the young ones and sort them out between thug and "good".
ADV

Plainfield, IN

#32 Aug 14, 2011
oh _ ReaIIy ___ wrote:
<quoted text>No, fk you...bappie said this has NOTHING to do with white people. White people don't hire blacks because instead of doing their JOBS, most of them spend all day looking for something to sue over, and since you can't tell the "good" ones from the bad ones at the interview, they just don't get hired.
...It's up to all these "intelligent, successful" blacks we keep hearing exist to hire the young ones and sort them out between thug and "good".
Now,now.Bro........

You know as well as I do that ALL these blacks on here are"well educated,well to do, own their own homes,have BMW'S or better. mentor other black kids and last but not least are NOT racists...some are professors and teachers and...blah,blah,blah...bullsHI T.......

Ya wanna buy some Fl.swamp land...lmMFWao........

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Aug 14, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Whites don't have anything to do with this. If the fathers aren't around, it's the mothers responsibility to try and raise her children to do the right thing. There's many single, black, mothers who have raised children to do what is right. It's helpful if the fathers are there but it in no way excuses the behavior of these children. They know damn well what they're doing is wrong.
Making excuses for bad or wrong behaviors within the black community is a major problem. To be sure, we have outside forces and influences that are intent on destroying us but that doesn't mean we have to allow it. Loving our children and being good parents is teaching them to do what is right and making them strong enough to survive without us. Enabling a child who does wrong only makes them weak as others will not enable them nor will they love them like we do. The world is cruel and getting crueler, raising weak children with no self-control, morals or values opens them up to the dangers of violence, imprisonment or death and we as a people have witnessed this first-hand so when are we going to learn?
It would help if "yo bitch ho" spot welded her knees together.
Lowest Common Denominator

Slidell, LA

#36 Aug 15, 2011
Stop government sponsorship of out of wedlock black, white, or whatever color babies. That would be a start.

The black race is doomed, why, cause they do not want to stop their own genocide and self destruction!

It's much easier to blame "whitey", or anyone else. Who gives a shit anymore! The illegal Mexicans are having a field day killing them off!

Since: Aug 11

Shanghai, China

#38 Aug 15, 2011
Lowest Common Denominator wrote:
Stop government sponsorship of out of wedlock black, white, or whatever color babies. That would be a start.

The black race is doomed, why, cause they do not want to stop their own genocide and self destruction!

It's much easier to blame "whitey", or anyone else. Who gives a shit anymore! The illegal Mexicans are having a field day killing them off!
Well said. Blacks are so racist.

Since: Aug 11

Shanghai, China

#39 Aug 15, 2011
Planet of the Apes and a Group of black people. I can't tell the difference!
Flash Mob

Stone Mountain, GA

#40 Aug 15, 2011
Mayor Michael Nutter be an Uncle Tom like Cosby. Leb dem chillins alone! They just be keepin it real and shi-tz! Cause of slavery.

Las Vegas, NV

#41 Aug 15, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>It would help if cowardly low-lifes like you dropped DEAD!
It would also help if "yo bitch ho" boyfriend's testicles fell off.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#42 Aug 15, 2011
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
It would also help if "yo bitch ho" boyfriend's testicles fell off.
Yeah and it would help if you stuffed yours down your throat and choke to death.

Las Vegas, NV

#44 Aug 15, 2011
bappie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and it would help if you stuffed yours down your throat and choke to death.
And it would also help if "yo bitch ho" and her boyfriend actually finished High School, got a job, any job and kept it. And it would also help if they got married BEFORE having kids, and stayed married AFTER the kids come along.

And it would be nice if she a small level of sympathy for the common tax payer next time she pulls out the WIC card.
Rambeaux

Jim Thorpe, PA

#45 Aug 15, 2011
Nice try, your Honor, but white people are not going to go into Center City after dark to eat in fine restaurants or for other forms of entertainment. There is plenty to do out in the 'burbs where they live. White people know they are not safe in the city after dark.

Location hidden

#47 Aug 16, 2011
Here in Vegas wrote:
<quoted text>
And it would also help if "yo bitch ho" and her boyfriend actually finished High School, got a job, any job and kept it. And it would also help if they got married BEFORE having kids, and stayed married AFTER the kids come along.
And it would be nice if she a small level of sympathy for the common tax payer next time she pulls out the WIC card.
It would also help if you shoved the sanctimonious bs straight up your constipated a55!

Location hidden

#48 Aug 16, 2011
Rambeaux wrote:
Nice try, your Honor, but white people are not going to go into Center City after dark to eat in fine restaurants or for other forms of entertainment. There is plenty to do out in the 'burbs where they live. White people know they are not safe in the city after dark.
Sadly, this is true. Philadelphia isn't safe. They've got to get a handle on it and being PC is no longer an option. If parents won't take responsibility for their children and control them, then authorities will have to and take back the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Working with Cosby? Tiffany Haddish says she wa... Jul 28 really 1
News Cosby's retrial on sex assault charges set for ... Jul '17 Zach 2
News Jury questions posed during Bill Cosby's sex as... Jun '17 Just Sayin 20
Your life Jun '17 Smith 1
News Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby's criminal tria... Jun '17 SSSSSATIN 5
News Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby sex assault cas... Jun '17 ardith 1
if found not guilty Jun '17 mike 1
More from around the web