Raven Symone Disneys Top Diva

Raven Symone Disneys Top Diva

There are 682 comments on the Associated Content story from Sep 19, 2006, titled Raven Symone Disneys Top Diva. In it, Associated Content reports that:

With over a decade's worth of work on her resume, Raven Symone's star continues to shine and has the potential to light up the Hollywood sky.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

First Prev
of 35
Next Last
rodnesha star

California City, CA

#1 Oct 2, 2006
raven do you love to sing.
shaunna-kay

Germantown, TN

#2 Oct 7, 2006
Hey Raven whats going on.I would love to meet you one day.You are a Diva.You are a pop star and you are the best actress I have ever seen on T.V.Oh and one more thing tell eddie and Chelsea Hi for me.
kina revell

Greensboro, NC

#4 Oct 12, 2006
raven symone u got talent style, & u have a great singer
mademoiselle

Singapore, Singapore

#5 Oct 14, 2006
raven symone.i love your voice u r awesome.i also take your pic from the internet.and save to my pictures.u r gourjous.i like the way u look,style and many more.raven i like to meet u but i can't.could you tell chealsea,eddie,cory,victor and kenya.hi.the most actress among u all i like u raven.victor u r funny.k raven i have to go.i will neva miss your show that's so raven on disneychannel.even i printed your pic.i like u very much.see you soon.and before that im a gal.
love u raven symone .
Quinn Lulf

Sioux Falls, SD

#6 Oct 17, 2006
How did you get intrested in singing?
Bailey

Sioux Falls, SD

#7 Oct 17, 2006
I'v beeen to your consert in Mitchel it was so asome.
Julia

United States

#8 Oct 23, 2006
hey rae!! omg! ur my role model! I LOOK UP TO YOU SOOO much. your hilarious and very pretty. are you ever gonna come to toronto one day? i'd love to meet you and get an autograph or something! that would be cool!!!!
Bianca

Fredericton, Canada

#9 Oct 25, 2006
hey raven
i love ur show i love it i get mad when i don't get to watch it ur my biggest fan i love u sooo much. I would love to get ur # or maybe even ur e-mailing address and or ur home mailing adddress.
Ur my biggest fan and i love ur singing u are really good oh and i love ur stilettoes lol
love ya rea.
xoxoxo my e-mail address is [email protected]
Nicole

UK

#10 Oct 29, 2006
Do you get bord of writing artygrafs!Please reply.
Your Sincirly Your NO.1 Fan!!!!!!!!!!Nicole
sarah

Johor, Malaysia

#11 Nov 1, 2006
Hi,Raven
I so love how u act and ur looks! how I wish to be u!!!!!!!!!!
keke

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Nov 5, 2006
i can't even begin to explaine how much i would really love to see you,i would love to one of your concert or just meet you,oh and i look at your show everyday even if it is the same thing i still love you
vanesha

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Nov 5, 2006
rae,my cousin likes you but i adore you so much,i would really love to see you so bad,me and my cousin love you alot, every time some of my friends say something about you that i don't like i get very upset and say something about them and their idol,i know it's crazy but that's how much i love you and keep up the good work
yaya

Geraldton, Canada

#14 Nov 12, 2006
im your favfan in the whole world. if you like raven you should write a letter to her scoll down rite bye bye 4 now
lisa perman

Geraldton, Canada

#15 Nov 12, 2006
you met think im one ravens cousin or something but im a fan . people met thk i look like raven and i do a little bit catch you later preepz
MELANIE LANE DAVIS

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#16 Nov 13, 2006
A boy named Wilbur Tyler Scarver in my class says he is your cousin. I was wondering if that was true. He makes up a lot of thongs with famous people. He says you are hot, but if he says that means he thinks his cousin is hot. :p
gabby madlock

Lincoln, NE

#17 Nov 15, 2006
hey raven you have to come to my party on feb 21 in omha nebraska bye
briana pawnell

United States

#18 Nov 15, 2006
i love you raven an when you have time write me back
gabby madlock

Lincoln, NE

#19 Nov 16, 2006
thi is gabby madlock yourbiggest fan i can not miss on of your shows"]hey raven you have to come to my party on feb 21 in omha nebraska and it wil be at skatecity [email protected] bye
Makayla Andel

United States

#20 Nov 18, 2006
Hey Raven,
Whats up girl? you are like the singer and actress in the whole intire world you totally rock in thats so raven. So e-mail me back at [email protected]
Your #1 Fan ever Makayla!!!!!
Makayla Andel

United States

#21 Nov 18, 2006
Hey raven you totally rock in thats so raven Why did you want to become a actress and a singer? e-mail me at [email protected] okay?

love ya,

Makayla Andel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 35
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US manufacturer of Oreo begins building new Bah... (Jan '15) Tue Three Days Paleo 7
News 'I've been living a lie for so long': Morbidly ... May 21 Three Days 1
News Bill Cosby spends millions as lawsuits, crimina... May 20 abdul 1
News My teen is hoarding bread rolls because she hat... May 4 Three Days 1
News Never pee before sex, use a pillow to conceive ... Apr '16 sunshine63 2
News Saudi transvestite faces prison or LASHES after... Apr '16 Retired SOF 5
News VIDEO: Sorry To Ruin Little Big Shots For You, ... Apr '16 Christsharia Law 2
More from around the web