Hey, hey, hey ...

Hey, hey, hey ...

There are 4 comments on the Las Cruces Sun-News story from Oct 23, 2009, titled Hey, hey, hey .... In it, Las Cruces Sun-News reports that:

Wearing the appropriate colors for the New Mexico State University homecoming, Bill Cosby entertains the crowd at the Pan American Center on Friday with his humorous stories and observations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Las Cruces Sun-News.

Las Cruces, NM

#1 Oct 24, 2009
No immediate offense to Bill Cosby, but is that really the best shot the Sun News could snap? The one to make the front page of the paper & website? He looks functionally retarded, complete with uncontrollable beating of the arm on the chest and drooling tongue.

Does the paper even have an experienced staff photographer? Or do they send out one of their ad reps with a pocket digital camera and instructions to "take some pictures"?

Las Cruces, NM

#2 Oct 24, 2009
The problem is that they had to get a photo in the first 10 seconds after Cosby came onto the stage. Since the newspaper is printed in another state (or maybe in India) their deadline is very early -- like late afternoon/early evening. It's the kind of photo you get when you are in a hurry. Still believe they were able to save money without sacrificing quality? Ha! Doesn't happen.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 24, 2009
Never mind the photo, where is the STORY? I'm only seeing a few lines of copy..........

Las Cruces, NM

#4 Oct 24, 2009
Same problem with the story. I bet they print a review in Sunday's paper (for a Friday event) and put it on the Web site then. It could have been on the Web site on Friday night after the show, but ...
The sun news is now just a bureau of the El Paso Times. Instead of trying harder to overcome their problems, they apparently have given up. That creates new opportunities for others who have fresh ideas and drive. It's an evolutionary thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 5 more accusers will be allowed to testify in C... 4 hr Pawlumpashyt 2
News Prosecutors want to call 19 other accusers at C... Jan '18 Hey Hey Hey 1
News Chris Matthews apologizes for joke about slippi... Jan '18 youll shoot your ... 7
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... (Aug '17) Jan '18 Tell It like It Is 7
News For 1 Cosby accuser, a day in court awaits (Dec '14) Nov '17 Herman Cain Alzo 2
News Cosby hires Michael Jackson's lawyer for sex as... (Aug '17) Oct '17 Anonymous 9
News Appeals court to consider defamation case again... Oct '17 Sic Em 2