Heidi Klum meets some 'Seriously Funn...

Heidi Klum meets some 'Seriously Funny Kids'

There are 9 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Heidi Klum meets some 'Seriously Funny Kids'. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

They are the lines that, decades after they're uttered, continue to crack you up.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Caprimash

Methuen, MA

#1 Feb 1, 2011
The show is full of it. Completely staged and not funny at all.
Starfit47

Bettendorf, IA

#2 Feb 2, 2011
What a terrible show! Please bring back project runway. Seriouly funny Kids is worst show ever! You will never make that show work.
Lifetime

Arlington, VA

#3 Feb 4, 2011
I'm so sorry to hear that you guys aren't enjoying the show Caprimash and Starfit47! The episodes continue to get better, Heidi is just warming up! This week she's even bringing in basketball star, Pau Gasol to meet a lucky Lakers fan! Are any of you fans of his? I really hope you will consider giving it another try. You can catch a sneak peek here ( http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2011/... )and let me know what you think. Perhaps you can be convinced!
Lifetime

Arlington, VA

#4 Feb 11, 2011
So did anybody give the show another shot? Tuesday's episode was quite funny and Heidi is definitely settling into her new role. If you missed it, you can watch it online here ( http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/seriously-fun... ). I'd love to see if anybody has a change of heart.
Jack -D

Parramatta, Australia

#5 Feb 11, 2011
great show! So funny. I love it.
Lifetime

Arlington, VA

#6 Feb 14, 2011
That makes me so happy to hear Jack-D. I think it's hilarious as well. Who else will be tuning in on Tuesday? I'd love to hear what you all think about the show as it begins to pick up steam.
sabrina

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 21, 2011
I absolutely love this show..it is so funny..the kids are amazing :D
Kara

Compton, CA

#8 Mar 28, 2011
I think that this show is adorable! The kids are so honest and funny! Heidi is so comfortable with the kids, it all feels so natural.
youmustbekidding

Canada

#9 Apr 20, 2011
This is the worst show I've ever seen. Klum is totally stiff and has absolutely no raport with the kids. She is completely mis-cast in that part. You need someone silly, someone who can get on a child's wavelength. Heidi Klum is about as far away from that as one could be. Put this show out of its misery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lawyer: Cosby expects to be cleared and resume ... Nov 13 Geezer 2
News Cosby lawyers say prosecutors using 'casting co... Nov '16 Hey Hey Hey 1
News Cosby lawyers say comedian is too blind to defe... Nov '16 lawyers 1
News Prosecutors will use 13 women to try and show B... Oct '16 Sonic Youth 1
News Muhlenberg withdraws honorary degree to Cosby (Oct '15) Oct '16 silly rabbit 16
News Cosby due in court as lawyers push to get charg... (Feb '16) Oct '16 THE GUARDIAN 7
News How menopause 'crushes your motivation to exerc... Aug '16 Serratus Anterior 1
More from around the web