Bill Cosby on Donald Trump's presiden...

Bill Cosby on Donald Trump's presidential bid: "He's full of it"

There are 1 comment on the WZVN story from Apr 9, 2011, titled Bill Cosby on Donald Trump's presidential bid: "He's full of it". In it, WZVN reports that:

At least one person won't check Donald Trump 's name if the Celebrity Apprentice host should actually make it onto a presidential ballot: Bill Cosby .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZVN.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Apr 9, 2011
When Meredith Vieira asked the comedian and former TV star his thoughts about Trump's political aspirations, Cosby said Trump is "full of it."

Cosby later elaborated that he's frustrated by Trump's back-and-forth attitude about the possible 2012 presidential run. "You run or shut up," Cosby said. "Look, people have run for president for any reason. Come on, open your mouth run!"
Now, HOW seriously can you take something sprawled-out in a chair, drawling in an affected voice, identical in color and general appearance to a lump of dogsh!t (albeit animated, and with eyes)?

It is SO talentless since a few albums and "I Spy" in the 60's that it's trying to do anything it can to keep itself in the news' limelight. It should go choke on its jello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Cosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Everything was different than I expected': Jes... Nov 11 Jane Said 2
News Bill Cosby accused by model Janice Dickinson of... (Nov '14) Nov 8 miley_jackie 5
News Muhlenberg withdraws honorary degree to Cosby Nov 4 silly rabbit 4
News Mormon leader: Kentucky clerk taking wrong appr... Oct '15 Prosperity Fundie... 1
News Ebony 'Cosby Show' cover causes a stir Oct '15 DerekJ 8
News Supermodel Beverly Johnson talks about her new ... Oct '15 Ugh 4
News Bill Cosby: Consider his social message, not th... (May '15) Oct '15 Good bye 5
More from around the web