Redford to Take on 'A Walk in the Woo...

Redford to Take on 'A Walk in the Woods'

There are 1 comment on the The Associated Press story from Jan 26, 2008, titled Redford to Take on 'A Walk in the Woods' . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

“That's too young to check out.”

With the Sundance Film Festival nearly over, Robert Redford is going for 'A Walk in the Woods.'

Redford told The Associated Press that his next film project is an adaptation of the best-selling 1998 Bill Bryson book about hiking the Appalachian Trail. He will produce the film and star as Bryson, and Barry Levinson is expected to direct it.

'It'll be fun. I don't know when I've read a book that I laughed so loud,' Redford said by phone Friday from California. 'Also it's a chance to take a look at the country. ... The backdrop is pretty terrific, if you stop to think of all the visuals that are possible as they go along that trail.' Read more

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

Newark, DE

#1 Jan 31, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Bryson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alive & Unedited: Benjamin Kent | Columbus Alive (Mar '10) Apr '10 Benjamin Kent 4
News Businesses Speak Out About Transportation Revis... (Dec '09) Dec '09 haha 1
News Yellowstone Earthquakes: Supervolcano Update (Jan '09) Jan '09 Adrian Godsafe MSc 14
News Author hits out at litter culture (Apr '08) Apr '08 Smoking Gums 1
News Is age costing Greylock height? (Feb '08) Feb '08 Joel 2
Bill Bryson-a-like (Jun '07) Jun '07 Carlito 1
News England salutes author Bryson (Mar '07) Mar '07 Peter Wareham 1
More from around the web