Alive & Unedited: Benjamin Kent | Col...

Alive & Unedited: Benjamin Kent | Columbus Alive

There are 4 comments on the Columbus Alive story from Mar 4, 2010, titled Alive & Unedited: Benjamin Kent | Columbus Alive. In it, Columbus Alive reports that:

Favorite TV show: "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" Favorite movie: "The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou" Favorite book: "A Short History of Nearly Everything" by Bill Bryson Favorite band: Billy Talent Favorite song: White noise, creature noises, rainforest noises.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Alive.

Janet FitzGerald

Fremont, CA

#1 Mar 4, 2010
Benjamin - you are what the world needs now! Keep it up!

Janet FitzGerald
(friend of your Mom's, from Larchmont)
Felice

New York, NY

#2 Mar 9, 2010
Ben has a talent for planning and executing wonderful ideas. He thinks big, in ways that would scare most people. I hope to see Oh Art implemented and will be voting for it as often as I can!!!
Robert C

Wayland, MA

#3 Apr 20, 2010
Ben is THE MAN with the imagination.
If you want some interesting ideas, you definitely want Ben on your team!!!
Benjamin Kent

Columbus, OH

#4 Apr 21, 2010
Thank you. Columbus is a great place to be. I'd be so lucky to make such a contribution like Oh Art. Meanwhile, I've taken a step back from Pepsi to work out logistics in greater detail. Oh Art shall rise :)

Thank you very much for the enthusiasm and support.
Ben

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bill Bryson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Businesses Speak Out About Transportation Revis... (Dec '09) Dec '09 haha 1
News Yellowstone Earthquakes: Supervolcano Update (Jan '09) Jan '09 Adrian Godsafe MSc 14
News Author hits out at litter culture (Apr '08) Apr '08 Smoking Gums 1
News Is age costing Greylock height? (Feb '08) Feb '08 Joel 2
News Redford to Take on 'A Walk in the Woods' (Jan '08) Jan '08 A-Nawnimuss 1
Bill Bryson-a-like (Jun '07) Jun '07 Carlito 1
News England salutes author Bryson (Mar '07) Mar '07 Peter Wareham 1
More from around the web