The Scruffs - Pop Manifesto

Mar 7, 2007 Full story: Aversion.com

And while legends occasionally beat time and continue walking the earth with some success far past their heyday -- Alex Chilton and Big Star, Iggy Pop, David Bowie, for starters -- there's just as many ... via Aversion.com

Full Story
scruffsympathise r

Knaresborough, UK

#1 May 27, 2007
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, though perhaps this review is overlong on the easy putdown and a bit light on constructive criticism. A "critique" should be constructive rather than an easy excuse to score cheap points.

Perhaps the best advice I could give others is to say do a google search. The other reviews - and there are quite a few - range from the mildly to very positive; this is a notable exception.'Nuff said, really.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Star Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping Cops At SEC Give BioWillie Operator A ... (Jan '11) Jan '11 Pat 1
Catching Up With... Teenage Fanclub (Jul '10) Jul '10 Hornby Ontario 4
Quick Hits: Katy Perry, Lil Wayne, Bruce Spring... (May '10) May '10 North America 1
Singer and guitarist Alex Chilton dies; known f... (Mar '10) Mar '10 Doc Rock 1
Influential Big Star member Alex Chilton dies (Mar '10) Mar '10 hdog 3
Singer and guitarist Alex Chilton dies; known f... (Mar '10) Mar '10 paula adams 1
Influential Big Star member Alex Chilton dies (Mar '10) Mar '10 EpTxGuy 1

Big Star People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE