Hip-Hop Rumors: Would 50 Cent Diss Em...

Hip-Hop Rumors: Would 50 Cent Diss Eminem? Mims Call Kanye A CopyCAT!?

There are 2 comments on the AllHipHop.com story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Hip-Hop Rumors: Would 50 Cent Diss Eminem? Mims Call Kanye A CopyCAT!?. In it, AllHipHop.com reports that:

“The real Billion Dollar remix should feature Jimmy Iovine, Lyor Cohen and Edgar Bronfman Jr.”

The "beef" with Kanye is really getting old fast. The beef with Wayne isn't going as hoped. via AllHipHop.com

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AllHipHop.com.

“Get Money Regular.”

Since: Apr 07

Mespo

#1 Sep 30, 2007
Mims aint sh1t. Talking bout he could make a million saying nothing on the track... I didn't even listen his album.
RLL

Anchorage, AK

#2 Jan 17, 2008
Mims and Kanye are whack. As 4 50 cent dissin' Eminem no way in hell that would happen. Em would tear his a$$ up lyrically.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Pun Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Remy Ma is poised to take out Lil' Kim, Foxy (Feb '06) May '14 IllMortal 375
News After Big Pun, Five Other Rappers That Deserve ... (Jun '11) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 5
News Your Top 5 Of All Time (Mar '06) May '12 What about nas an... 174
News Jim Jones & DMX Shine A Light On Big Puns Legacy (Apr '08) Apr '08 Alex 1
More from around the web