Ex-El Paso artist draws inspiration f...

Ex-El Paso artist draws inspiration from his mother

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Feb 19, 2010, titled Ex-El Paso artist draws inspiration from his mother. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Jay Leno has two Lars Klingstedt originals hanging in his 17,000-square-foot Big Dog Garage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

So What

United States

#1 Feb 20, 2010
Great job, kid.
ARJ

United States

#2 Feb 20, 2010
That's a great story. I'm happy to hear Mrs. Klingstedt is a cancer survivor. I met Lars in the early 90's and I knew he would make it big one day. Lars designed a jacket for me, which I still have and treasure. Best wishes to the Klingstedts.
Jeffrey

Apo, AE

#3 Feb 24, 2010
Good for them its good to see that some children will do anything for there moms. Good luck to them all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Dog Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Annette Taddeo is upbeat about the Democratic e... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Mitch Perry Report 10.24.14: The Big Dog to stu... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Jay Leno Talks About Why He's Gaga for the Chev... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gm man 1
News Alien Exporters Join to Annoy Arizona (Jul '10) Jul '10 Foreign Aid 1
News Boardwalk fries centerpiece at Flanagan's (Jul '10) Jul '10 PJ MCCREARY 1
News Rosco's Big Dog Closes In Hartford (Jan '09) Jan '09 Raucous 21
News Millions of auto repossessions happen every yea... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Ima Taxpaya 28
More from around the web