Big, brawny Toby Keith brings the cur...

Big, brawny Toby Keith brings the curtain down

There are 1 comment on the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story from Jul 13, 2007, titled Big, brawny Toby Keith brings the curtain down. In it, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reports that:

He's the swaggering embodiment of broad-shouldered, bare-chested country music, the Big Dog Daddy of the road and just the man to bring down the curtain on Summerfest '07. Toby Keith entered the Marcus ... via Milwaukee Journal Sentinel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.

pam

AOL

#1 Jul 26, 2007
Dear Mr. Keith I was rather disappointed that you refused for the area news to broadcast your performance at Jamboree In The Hills, St. clairsville Ohio last weekend. I am a big fan and enjoy your music I haven't heard a song yet that I didn't like.I have always thought of you as the working man performer. You appear to be down to earth a regular guy. don't you realize that some people are unable to go to Jamboree for numerous reasons. Mine being that I have AML(lekuemia) I could never be able to sit in the sun or be a part of such a big party. I went to the very first Jamboree in 1977 I saw Johnny cash and that is what sold me on country music. there are alot of people who would have loved to see your show.I can not imagine what harm it would have been for your performance to be shown. as I said before I am a fan and I do support you by purchasing your CD's requesting your songs on the local radio station. I am sure that you don't read thse or have time to respond but maybe someone could explain Thank You

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Dog Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Annette Taddeo is upbeat about the Democratic e... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Mitch Perry Report 10.24.14: The Big Dog to stu... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Liberal forever 1
News Jay Leno Talks About Why He's Gaga for the Chev... (Dec '10) Dec '10 Gm man 1
News Alien Exporters Join to Annoy Arizona (Jul '10) Jul '10 Foreign Aid 1
News Boardwalk fries centerpiece at Flanagan's (Jul '10) Jul '10 PJ MCCREARY 1
News Ex-El Paso artist draws inspiration from his mo... (Feb '10) Feb '10 Jeffrey 3
News Rosco's Big Dog Closes In Hartford (Jan '09) Jan '09 Raucous 21
More from around the web