'Big Boi' Antwan Patton & Pitfall Kennel Against Dog Fighting

There are 20 comments on the Jul 20, 2007, The Post Chronicle story titled 'Big Boi' Antwan Patton & Pitfall Kennel Against Dog Fighting. In it, The Post Chronicle reports that:

“They're the best dogs because they're loyal to a fault. I would never hurt one.”

'Big Boi' Antwan Patton raises pit bulls at Pitfall Kennel and neither he, nor the kennel, would ever hurt the dogs like Michael Vick has allegedly done. via The Post Chronicle

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ya boi

Terry, MS

#1 Aug 9, 2007
I think thats so darn cool
Derrick

Mount Holly, NC

#2 Sep 3, 2007
I Believe U Big Boi!!
DC MONEY

Orlando, FL

#3 Sep 6, 2007
MAN THEM DAMN PITT BULLS SO DAMN HARD I CALLED YALL AND YO BROTHER PICKED UP THE PHONE MAN GIT AT YA BOI.MY NUMBER IS I RAP TO RAP TOO IM LOOKIN FOR A RAP DEAL IM BOUT MONEY GIT AT ME PLEASE.
Big boi

Washington, DC

#4 Oct 2, 2007
DC Money u a cornball. The only way you could get a rap deal is durning the holidays at the mall.
OBRYAN WISE WOODS

Gastonia, NC

#5 Oct 17, 2007
I LOVE PIT AND IM AGAINST IT 2
Boniek

Milton Keynes, UK

#6 Oct 22, 2007
Big Boi, google Gerard Cavlan, he's Irelands Michael Vick, big pit interest over here
dillon

Paw Paw, WV

#7 Nov 7, 2007
Big boi you sold my brother a pup man and its turning out great he getting massive.I bought a blue fawn female but thats besides the point just wanted to say thanx and keep up the great work on your music and your pups and everything else you get into
someone who cares

Augusta, GA

#8 Dec 10, 2007
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY BIG BOI WON'T HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH HIS LITTLE SISTER CHRISTINE. THEY TREAT THERE DOGS BETTER THEN THEY DO HER.
Henry

Port Arthur, TX

#9 Aug 8, 2008
ya boi wrote:
I think thats so darn cool
u have some great dogs.
Henry

Port Arthur, TX

#10 Aug 8, 2008
I also like the watchdoge 3xin.
Henry

Port Arthur, TX

#11 Aug 8, 2008
Id like to see some more dogs.
big dp

Peoria, IL

#12 Nov 14, 2008
i saw your website u got some dogs when i get older im going to get me some pitbull kennels
big dp

Peoria, IL

#13 Nov 14, 2008
i ment to say u have some nice pitbulls
Pit Protector

Paterson, NJ

#14 Nov 29, 2008
Big Boi, Your web site says, "no pup will be sold for illegal or cruel purposes." What do you do to ensure this? Roy Jones Junior is a client of yours and he is a known cock and dog fighter.
Big Mech

Dacula, GA

#15 Feb 18, 2009
every one that said something negative on here met me in atlanta so i can kick yalls ass for stumping all over something good this man is try to do, the nerve of some of you, keep it up bra your doing the right thing and if you have to many haters and cant hold anymore send thim over here let thim boost me up some
DON QB

Florissant, MO

#16 Apr 2, 2009
Whut it do Big Bio ya bio got sum hot music and beatz check me out on www.reverbnation.com look for (5 STAR ENT.)let me kno how u made ur dog pinz dug in the ground?one up
Big boi wrote:
DC Money u a cornball. The only way you could get a rap deal is durning the holidays at the mall.
ddoy

Essex, MD

#17 Jun 16, 2009
tell me yall whats the most u would pay 4 a blue pit
Hardhitter

United States

#18 Dec 16, 2009
Fight the dam dogs
john

Durham, NC

#19 Feb 3, 2010
wat do you put in the food
john

Durham, NC

#20 Feb 3, 2010
wat do you put in your food

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Big Boi Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who's Your Caddy? Starring Big Boi and Lil Wayn... (Jul '07) Oct '13 TheAfroHedgehog 4
News A case for Nas, hip-hop's finest MC (Jan '13) Jan '13 Sheik Yerbouti 1
Big Boi (Nov '12) Nov '12 Kimberly 1
News Big Boi avoids jail time for drug bust in plea ... (Oct '11) Nov '11 sleepless 2
News GossipBig Busts! Rappers Big Boi & Big Sean Arr... (Aug '11) Aug '11 Lee 1
News Outkast's Big Boi Jailed On Drug Charges In Miami (Aug '11) Aug '11 Typical 2
News Spotted : Big Kidz Foundation's Community Fair (May '11) May '11 Sillydilly the clown 1
More from around the web