whos hotter...BEYONCE or TYRA BANKS

Posted in the Beyonce Forum

First Prev
of 24
Next Last
BeYoNcE lOvEr

Duarte, CA

#1 Aug 1, 2006
man this is like the toughest question ever.....i think they r the sexiest women alive!!! no lie!! they both have BEAUTIFUL eyes....SEXY bodies.... AWESOME hair....man they r just a sight to see.....but then again i would say TYRA is too tall...BEYONCE is perfect in height...damn i dont know...but hey i LOVE BEYONCES voice....damn its awesome....i dont know wat ill do without listening to BEYONCE.....BEYONCE is just FINE!!!! LOVE YA MAMA..
Ryan

United States

#2 Sep 14, 2006
beyonce because se has more booty and by me being black........yall know but tyra has bigger breast
rita

Capitol Heights, MD

#3 Nov 2, 2006
i think beyounce is the hotest o my god i cant just stand those dancing steps of hers i wich to be like her she is realy hotttt
Erutan

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2006
neither have booties, so i'll go with melyssa ford
Brian

United States

#5 Nov 20, 2006
Beyonce wears contacts well, Tyra has natural green eyes. Beyonce is prettier from her face cause Tyra has a big ol' forehead. But then again, both of them are made up a lot. I bet if they were back in the hood they wouldn't be nothing special. Oh! And both of them wear wigs. Tyra showed how they blend in the wig into the forehead. I would say...Salma Hayek. She's natural, has great perky round boobs, a beautiful booty, natural shiny soft hair, exotic eyes. nice hips, a little itty bitty waist...forget it!
kate

Wahiawa, HI

#6 Nov 21, 2006
i think beyonce cause they both look like models even tho tyra is but they both are beautiful. but beyonce can act and sing thats more than tyra
nicole

New Zealand

#7 Nov 21, 2006
BEYONCE-she is one sexi gorgeous beautiful bootilicuous gurl. she has a perfect curvey body and a big juicy ass and she aint affraid to shoe it so gurl keep it up flaunt thoes curves babe!!!!

she has insperatoin to me and want other gurls because she makes alot of gurls who naturally have curves and a big booty feel comfortable with what the lord has gifted us with. so thank you beyonce for not being affraid of what you got even if it aint like other gurls its ok to be different and you make me feel all gravy with it. so thanks. o and one to come to new zealand and hook us up with a concert V.I.P. i love you gurl!
teddy

United States

#8 Nov 22, 2006
Brian wrote:
Beyonce wears contacts well, Tyra has natural green eyes. Beyonce is prettier from her face cause Tyra has a big ol' forehead. But then again, both of them are made up a lot. I bet if they were back in the hood they wouldn't be nothing special. Oh! And both of them wear wigs. Tyra showed how they blend in the wig into the forehead. I would say...Salma Hayek. She's natural, has great perky round boobs, a beautiful booty, natural shiny soft hair, exotic eyes. nice hips, a little itty bitty waist...forget it!
true becuase there are black girls in the hood that would blow them away by looks.Beyonce eyes are real light brown though she dont wear contacts.
Akasha

Wagner, SD

#9 Nov 22, 2006
I would say that they're both equal, because (A) They both can sing and dance in a very good way (B) They're both models and actors and (C) They both got the looks and the body. They're both hot.
Yeaa

Succasunna, NJ

#10 Nov 24, 2006
def. Beyonce. She is so much sexier
Vanda Mavimbe

Lithuania

#11 Nov 25, 2006
They both sexy, but im more sexy than both, i have a big booty just like beyonce and all the guys tell me that im hot too.But i think that they hot
dannielle

Sheffield, UK

#12 Nov 25, 2006
beyonce is de bst and u lot plzz di=ont make er feel dowm and give er sum sympethy coz wat has happened about jay z and dat slut rhianna
DONNA

Auckland, New Zealand

#13 Nov 25, 2006
Brian wrote:
HEHEHE!! YOU DEFINITLY HAVE THEM SUSSED OUT DON'T YOU!!
Chris Brezzy Wifey

Liberty Lake, WA

#14 Nov 25, 2006
Brian wrote:
dang u just know every thing about them
DONNA

Auckland, New Zealand

#15 Nov 26, 2006
Chris Brezzy Wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
dang u just know every thing about them
YOU NOTICED THAT TOO HUH!!
Chris Brezzy Wifey

Liberty Lake, WA

#16 Nov 27, 2006
DONNA wrote:
<quoted text>YOU NOTICED THAT TOO HUH!!
YEAH I DO THAT IS JUST CRAZY IT'S LIKE HE OR SHE IS STALKIN THEM LOL HOLLAZ
DONNA

Auckland, New Zealand

#17 Nov 27, 2006
Chris Brezzy Wifey wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH I DO THAT IS JUST CRAZY IT'S LIKE HE OR SHE IS STALKIN THEM LOL HOLLAZ
YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!!
Taz

South Africa

#18 Nov 27, 2006
Definately Beyonce, Beyonce is like a household name and my parents who know nothing about the modern world know Beyonce. If I ask them about Tyra, they be sayin' who da hell is Tyra Banks. Plus Beyonce has a great body and can really sing.
Chris Brezzy Wifey

Liberty Lake, WA

#19 Nov 28, 2006
DONNA wrote:
<quoted text>YOU TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUT OF MY MOUTH!!
yeah i guess i did that boy/gurl is crazy i would be scared to meet them lol
Dan

Porirua, New Zealand

#21 Nov 29, 2006
Beyonce all the way - she is more talented overall.

What can Tyra Banks so? Walk the cat walk and run a talk show. Please....

This comp is a ckake walk for Beyonce.

Lol.

Cheers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beyonce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge blasts fired Phoenix VA director for acce... 1 hr Viet Nam Veteran 1
Beyonce versus Christina Aguilera? (May '06) Dec 19 CoolGirl 1,917
Bono, Beyonce & The Boss headline Obama bash (Jan '09) Dec 17 juegoskizi 6
Stars React to Grammy Nominations Dec 6 ghjks 1
Who is better, Beyonce or Jennifer Lopez (Apr '06) Nov 29 Big mike 501
Nicki Minaj Opens Up About Starting A Family Af... Nov '14 Big mike 7
i hate beyonce (Nov '08) Nov '14 Binding Beyelzebu... 129
More from around the web