Beyonce sucks
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
hater

Dandong, China

#1 Dec 17, 2008
there is a site that was started for beyonce and its at hateonbeyonce.blogspot.com and its so funny you guys have to check it out. read the whole blog its full of facts
boo

Fairfield, CA

#2 Dec 18, 2008
actually we are human beings who have a life, and not like you. that is not gonna take you anywhere, i suggest you get a life.
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#3 Dec 19, 2008
Now that's some serious hate, daaaaamn that's some psycho s*it. Beyonce doesan't deserve that!I can understand if somebody wanted to just expose some truths about Beyonce but to take it as far as this? To change her pictures around, zoom in on her tounge and say how she doesan't brush her tounge, draw mustache above her lips,hateon her cuz she says she's untidy, what di hell??? Now those are some psycho reasons to hate on a person, jeez, it's not like she a pedophile and should be put to death. Did she kill somebody, daaam?I'd be scared of the person who started the 'hate on Beyonce'..
The only thing i'd maybe agree with is that she ain't all that lookin without the mkp. Even her passport photo of when she was a teenager just proves that we went to school with much prettier lookin light-skin girls than Beyonce and that bout it!
Veronica

Woodstock, Canada

#4 Dec 19, 2008
Oh my Gosh, this is really tripping me out.This 'hateonBeyonce' crap reminds me of those psycho jelaous girls in high-school who bully, torture and abuse other girls for differend reasons.Jelaousy is a serious sickness and a dangerous one too!
It's interesting how Beyonce's new movie is called Obssession? I think the movie would have been more interesting and realistic if they made it that some psycho bitch was trying to be, look like Beyonce and steal her life to be with Beyonce's characters man. Now that would have probably been a blow in the box offfice!!!
Beyonce's sister Solonge even mentioned in an interview how Beyonce use to get slapped 'A LOT'-as she put it-in high school.Those evil, psycho, jelaous high-school bitches!!!They never realise that they don't get nothing out of acting jelaous and that it doesan't make the person they hate on look any worse than it does them!
Whoever this psycho is that started this, all i gotta say is GET HELP NOOOOOOOOW!
mimi

Armagh, UK

#5 Dec 20, 2008
the people who start sites like those ones know they aren't right in the head, so telling them that they are crazy does nothing to deter them from continuing to be stupid and psychopathic.

the people who make these sites however arent aware that even if they spent every minute of every day hating on Beyonce' in a vicious and sickening way, shes still making her money and is happy and doesnt really care what anyone thinks because she's achieved her life goal,the people who make those sites spend all their time documenting their hate for Beyonce' not realising that they are actually tributing her and dedicating their lives to her.
Anonymous

Woodbridge, NJ

#6 Feb 10, 2009
ALL THE SINGLE LADIES ISN'T EVEN "MUSIC" it's approximately 8 different sound effects, noises, all jumbled together with her singing over it. I've heard people fart with more melodic harmony than ALL THE SINGLE LADIES.

And the video, good christ!!! I can't believe there's not a single other shot other than Beyonce dancing, looking at camera in a bathing suit.

Anyone see that comcast commercial? Totally ridiculous, "LEMME LEMME UPGRADE" freakin TOOL! Beyonce is ABM, All Bout Money, it's sad to see the youth of America idolize her just because her agents market her song and pay to have it played on the radio ALL THE TIME. Wake up and smell the coffee people, stop listening to crap, please, im not even hating, she has some good songs and she has a good voice, but she don't rhyme, her beats are wack, and she doesn't shave her armpits!
anonymous

Colorado Springs, CO

#7 Mar 16, 2009
I agree. she has a voice but her music sucks balls and she's a horrible role model for girls everywhere. She needs to put some clothes on. jeesh.
bobo

Rochester, NY

#8 Mar 18, 2009
I think she's ight. People who watch over every mistake she makes neeeeeeed to get a life. Where all human.
cassie

Cape Town, South Africa

#9 May 11, 2009
beyonce is beautiful, young ,famous n successful...but she is overated.im not hatin on her but the truth has ti be told...obviously people are going to talk about her,bcos all she does is being all over our faces, no matter how busy someone 's life is !! thats not the problem actually, if she deserves it , why not ? but she a phony, thats the problem, she copies other artsists styles, songs n whatever n then wants to take credit for all this...she's fake, dont u agree, if u don't , u r delusional...shes overated...im not a hater but it was like this with JLo...mediocre talent n a big ass !!bee cannot hold a candle to artists such as mariah carey, whitney houston, and others! So what is the fuss all about ? her beauty, her butt, JAYZ, her provocative stripper dance moves and videos ? bcos as far as her ability 2 sing, shez not better than many underated artists i know her voice is great but but, nor a great dancer...all about copying Shakira, pole dancing and regular club dance floor moves...paying for other people songs....but still she wants people to see her like some kind of goddess, icon or legend ? WHAT !?
thruth has to be told
Globetrotter

Seattle, WA

#10 Jul 5, 2009
The woman can't sing. She sounds like a howler monkey....shreeeek!
Beyonce is Overated

Ottawa, Canada

#11 Jul 9, 2009
Beyonce is overated and she is one huge publicity whore.

SHe is ugly to me, and when I say ugly I mean:

1) she can pretend to be humble all she wants, her true actions show that she is very cocky. Well, just listen to the lyrics that she writes.

2) She pretends to empower women, but she is doing the opposite. But hey she is uneducated so you cant expect to much I guess.

3) She has to live in the wig. Why does she hate herself ? You are on vacation and you are in the wig. Why ? You are on vacation in the caribbean and it is hot hot hot, and you choose to have 1 pound of weave on your headtop.

4) She pretends to be a good person when she clearly clearly clearly is not. If she was a good person: she would help her friends, her sisters.

5) SHe is very very very fake.

Truth is, beyonce sucks. She has average talent but she looks good in make-up, and fake hair and fake lashes and she looks good in corsets that create hourglass figures and she looks good in butt pads.

I truly believe that beyonce pays for the awards and recognition until some people fall for it, believe that everyone loves her and then bam endorsement deals.

So many people dislike Beyonce, I have never known so many people to dislike an artist that is the best.

Case in point, who hates Michael Jackson ?

When in his career did you hear people talking about how they cant stand him, and they are sick of seeing his face, saying that he has a fake personality, saying tha the acts like he’s too much.

SOooo many people, even across the globe.

I think that speaks volumes.

Mark my words, she is going to piss off the wrong person real soon, and everything is going to bust out.
Veronica

Cambridge, Canada

#12 Jul 9, 2009
Beyonce is Overated wrote:
1) she can pretend to be humble all she wants, her true actions show that she is very cocky. Well, just listen to the lyrics that she writes.
2) She pretends to empower women, but she is doing the opposite. But hey she is uneducated so you cant expect to much I guess.
3) She has to live in the wig. Why does she hate herself ? You are on vacation and you are in the wig. Why ? You are on vacation in the caribbean and it is hot hot hot, and you choose to have 1 pound of weave on your headtop.
4) She pretends to be a good person when she clearly clearly clearly is not. If she was a good person: she would help her friends, her sisters.
Truth is, beyonce sucks. She has average talent but she looks good in make-up, and fake hair and fake lashes and she looks good in corsets that create hourglass figures and she looks good in butt pads.
I truly believe that beyonce pays for the awards and recognition until some people fall for it, believe that everyone loves her and then bam endorsement deals.
So many people dislike Beyonce, I have never known so many people to dislike an artist that is the best.
When in his career did you hear people talking about how they cant stand him, and they are sick of seeing his face, saying that he has a fake personality, saying tha the acts like he’s too much.
Mark my words, she is going to piss off the wrong person real soon, and everything is going to bust out.
Beyonce's hips and ass are real!She also has nice thies, other than that her leg shape and upper body are gross.I agree that she has to live in a weave and that her natural hair texture is African American!
..but, a lot of your other s*it sounds like you just HATIN!Like you jus lookin for more fault in her and that's wrong!
Oh, Beyonce izzz educated and also comes from an upper class family.
Veronica

Cambridge, Canada

#13 Jul 9, 2009
Beyonce is Overated wrote:
..and she is an average lookin gal!Check out her school Id when she was even 16!they do and they can make starts look like cinderellas.Check out 'Beyonce without make up'!Or go look up Beyonce's high school pics and school id, you'll be surprised.I've went to school with waaay better lookin light skin gals than that, daaamn!
cassie

South Africa

#14 Jul 10, 2009
pleeeease ! we are so right to hate her !! she sings other ppl's songs and go like she wrote them !! thats beyond wtf !!! she z from an upper family, right ! thas exactly what she said in that interview when she tried dissing jackson's family ! let me tell u somethin, sweetie : everybody admires mostly ppl from humble beginnings who then make a name for themselves !!! those are ppl who inspire us !she shouldnt try to mess with the jacksons coz theyve achieved way more than she could possibly do ! if it wasnt for MJ, she wouldnt brag about herself or booty shake like crazy since her career depemds on it !she should chill period ! then she like acting all sweet and dumb in front of cameras, well, all i can say is that shes an hypocrite !
Veronica

Cambridge, Canada

#15 Jul 10, 2009
cassie wrote:
pleeeease ! we are so right to hate her !! she sings other ppl's songs and go like she wrote them !! thats beyond wtf !!! she z from an upper family, right ! thas exactly what she said in that interview when she tried dissing jackson's family ! let me tell u somethin, sweetie : everybody admires mostly ppl from humble beginnings who then make a name for themselves !!! those are ppl who inspire us !she shouldnt try to mess with the jacksons coz theyve achieved way more than she could possibly do ! if it wasnt for MJ, she wouldnt brag about herself or booty shake like crazy since her career depemds on it !she should chill period ! then she like acting all sweet and dumb in front of cameras, well, all i can say is that shes an hypocrite !
She wasn't trying to 'DISS' the Jackson family.What happened was, people were comparing the 'Knowels'family to the 'Jackson'family and all Beyonce did was say that the two families have differend backgrounds!You don't have to come from a 'humble beggining' to be super talented, succesfull and admired.

Also, even if she doesan't write all her own songs, who does? Who writes all of their own music?
Yes her booty shake is great but her career certanly doesan't depend on it!We love her voice, her music and her personality.
TDL60

Norfolk, VA

#16 Jul 16, 2009
She has no where "NEAR THE TALENT" of Whitney, Mirah and vocalist of her erra.
cassie

South Africa

#18 Jul 20, 2009
Veronica wrote:
<quoted text>She wasn't trying to 'DISS' the Jackson family.What happened was, people were comparing the 'Knowels'family to the 'Jackson'family and all Beyonce did was say that the two families have differend backgrounds!You don't have to come from a 'humble beggining' to be super talented, succesfull and admired.
Also, even if she doesan't write all her own songs, who does? Who writes all of their own music?
Yes her booty shake is great but her career certanly doesan't depend on it!We love her voice, her music and her personality.
please...if she didnt want to be compared to them, she could have been more careful in her speech ! she said that her father didnt use her like the Jacksons did to get out of a bad situation !!!! even if u r her biggest stan, u can clearly c thats a 'DIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS'!she could have said something else, still stating how different her background is , without offending anybody. but hey, shes got a big head now, huh ? not the perfect , innocent girl anymore, huh ? do you think Janet got pissed for nothing, or u might wanna say she was jealous of ur b ? and who says that her daddy doesnt use her ? he's her manager, she pays him !!! she has to use her sex appeal to sell records and her father even bark at ppl who defies her, look at how her father used her former bandmates for her to stand out. i even believe those girls were brainwashed or something ! those other two didnt want to kiss asses anymore.thats the reason they got kicked out ! so she shouldnt think shes got the perfect father !!
And there is nothing wrong with not writing ur own material, just dont go around telling the whole world you do, if u clearly dont !!!
her voice ? hers is nice to hear... yeah, but she aint mariah, celine , christina , whitney or even leona ! personality ? everything about her is SUPERFICIAL ! please , all we ALL love is that image of hers : blonde weave twirling,bubble gum music of hers, thats sounds nice at the ear 4 a moment !the sexy body and outfits and some of her flashy vids ! her voice is nice but many of us dont even care about it !! some artists can sell records with their voice alone , but b ? i dont think so ...no !
Veronica

Cambridge, Canada

#19 Jul 25, 2009
cassie wrote:
<quoted text>
please...if she didnt want to be compared to them, she could have been more careful in her speech ! she said that her father didnt use her like the Jacksons did to get out of a bad situation !!!! even if u r her biggest stan, u can clearly c thats a 'DIIIIIIIIIIIIIISS'!she could have said something else, still stating how different her background is , without offending anybody. but hey, shes got a big head now, huh ? not the perfect , innocent girl anymore, huh ? do you think Janet got pissed for nothing, or u might wanna say she was jealous of ur b ? and who says that her daddy doesnt use her ? he's her manager, she pays him !!! she has to use her sex appeal to sell records and her father even bark at ppl who defies her, look at how her father used her former bandmates for her to stand out. i even believe those girls were brainwashed or something ! those other two didnt want to kiss asses anymore.thats the reason they got kicked out ! so she shouldnt think shes got the perfect father !!
And there is nothing wrong with not writing ur own material, just dont go around telling the whole world you do, if u clearly dont !!!
her voice ? hers is nice to hear... yeah, but she aint mariah, celine , christina , whitney or even leona ! personality ? everything about her is SUPERFICIAL ! please , all we ALL love is that image of hers : blonde weave twirling,bubble gum music of hers, thats sounds nice at the ear 4 a moment !the sexy body and outfits and some of her flashy vids ! her voice is nice but many of us dont even care about it !! some artists can sell records with their voice alone , but b ? i dont think so ...no !
Janet Jackson's father is KNOWN for being a piece of s*it!This isn't old news!This s*it goes way back to when the Jackson's first started. Theirr father used and abused his children-that ain't no sicret, so even if Beyonce meant it as a 'diss' as you put it, aaand wha? She was speaking her mind-what's wrong with that?Why, cuz they're the Jackson's you can't say nuthin bout them?They ain't no God's!
...and WHAT if Beyonce hasn't been around as long as them or that she hasn't been or isn't as BIG az them, that don't mean that she can't say what she thinks about them when she's asked OR, clear things up like she did when they compared her family to the Jackson's!There is no comparison!Janet's father was a MoNsTeR!
Obviously Beyonce's gonna pay her father Matthew for being her manager-but you can't compare that to Janet's father who forcefully abused the life out of his kids for them to become stars and who on top of that was takin their money since they were kids untill they finally build the courage to break free from him.
Beyonce had a healthy upbringing and her parents lovingly encouraged and supported her to become a star!
Beyonce's parents were payin out of their pockets for all the girls in the group.Even if later on Matthew decidet he was going to focus more on Beyonce, those other girls should be thankfull cuz if it werent for Mathew , the rest of the girlz wouldn't have NEVER been as famous as the little bit of fame they got!He helped bring them as high as they got, then it was up0 to them to use that fame and turn it into whatever they wanted to.It's not Matthews or Beyonce's fault THEIR s*it FLOPPED or wasn't as big as Beyonce's.
Furhater

Esbjerg, Denmark

#20 Jul 29, 2009
I hate beyonce, cause she's wearing fur even when she's been told to stop it many times! She knew she was responsible for the horrifying deaths of innocent animals. She knew, that animals get drowned, gassed, electrocouted,beaten to death and even SKINNED ALIVE! And don't tell me i'm just a stupid girl who knows nothing, i've seen videos of furfarms, and what i saw terrifyed me. I will not accept that animals get abused in that way. And you shouldn't either
STOP WEARING FUR TODAY, AND STAND UP TO DEFENDE THE ANIMALS!!!
P.s, NO, i'm NOT vegetarian!!!
Veronica

Cambridge, Canada

#21 Jul 30, 2009
Furhater wrote:
I hate beyonce, cause she's wearing fur even when she's been told to stop it many times! She knew she was responsible for the horrifying deaths of innocent animals. She knew, that animals get drowned, gassed, electrocouted,beaten to death and even SKINNED ALIVE! And don't tell me i'm just a stupid girl who knows nothing, i've seen videos of furfarms, and what i saw terrifyed me. I will not accept that animals get abused in that way. And you shouldn't either
STOP WEARING FUR TODAY, AND STAND UP TO DEFENDE THE ANIMALS!!!
P.s, NO, i'm NOT vegetarian!!!
That would be kind of f*c*ed up that she knows about what they do to the animals and still continues to wear it?
I always thought of Beyonce as someone deep and intelligent.S*it, so she's still continuing to wear fur even after people have warned her?!I wonder why?I know she's smarter and has a bigger heart than that or maybe i don't!
I wonder if all the fame and riches are getting to hr head?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beyonce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are you a fan of Beyoncé ? Mon Yayonce 4
beyonce shot at by stray bullet (Mar '08) Apr 25 khalinka 26
2 standing beyonce tickets Apr 25 khalinka 2
EXCLUSIVE new Queen Bey Merch! Apr 25 mattymelling 1
Beyonce Fake Hair (Apr '08) Apr 25 khalinka 47
Beyonce is lightening her skin (May '07) Apr 25 khalinka 149
News Beyonce jumps into athleisure market with Ivy P... Apr '16 louise_1 1
More from around the web